August 16, 200818 yr ^I think it's pretty much bullshit too, all for the money. But what I meant by editing the movie is editing it in a way that it flows better and that maybe the stuff that they did possibly take out for time constraints can now be added back in hopefully. They have enough time now to make the movie the best it can be. I don't want another OotP either believe me.
August 16, 200818 yr im not trying to sound like a bitch or dumbass or anything like that. but honestly we all know without the death of Heath Ledger the film would not have done as well. besides the point yea WB does suck . cant wait for next summer. Interesting point about the late Heath Ledger (R.I.P) death making more people to come and see the movie.
August 16, 200818 yr Well I won't speak for the others, but I personally was already looking forward to Dark Knight before Heath even died. His portrayal of the Joker was already creating buzz wayyy before his unexpected death. anyway, what's there to look forward to in November now? :sneaky:
August 16, 200818 yr ^Good choice, looks like a good movie. But considering I didn't see Casino Royale until it was on TV, same's probably going to happen with Quantum of Solace. Though...Daniel Craig is quite appetizing :wink3:
Create an account or sign in to comment