✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

argh!

dave's girl

I've lost both my doves CD's :cry: :x I've just spent the past hour or so looking EVVERYWHERE for them and they are nowhere to be found. one would be bad enough - but two?? :sad:

added to that, my dad is playing shania twain full blast in the front room - i absolutely despair of his taste in music - and there is no escape :shock: someone save me, pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee. :? before he starts on "A Country Christmas". :o

:( That's weird. I think I have lost my Doves CD too! I took it to Leeds with me and had it in one of my friends rooms and forgot to get it back. I will probably never see it again :cry:

At least yours are probably in the house somewhere, mine are either in a divey Leeds B and B or the newest CD in my friends collection. :o

atleast your dad doesnt like avril.....ugh....and it is her singing not just the way she looks :roll: :x

as far as i picked up the only reason she's popular is because she's so goddam sexy. she's got a serious attitude problem tho. tell your dad that.

Oy' date=' my dad listens to Shania Twain and the Backstreet Boys. I can't stand it, I just play my music loud to drown out his.[/quote']

Haha! Who is his fave Backstreet? Nick? AJ?? :D

Haha, he doesn't know who's who. But I bet if I'd ask him he'd be like, the alcoholic one whichever one that is.

Oy' date=' my dad listens to Shania Twain and the Backstreet Boys. I can't stand it, I just play my music loud to drown out his.[/quote']

So I guess Chris and your dad have the same taste in music... since he sang 2 lines of her "That doesn't impress me much" song on Sunday. And in the Monday radio interview here, he said he would pay $400 to see Shania Twain. haha :D :D

He didn't say anything about Backstreet Boys. I think he likes Justin better cos he's done a few imitations of him... hehe ;)

Oh god, my dad likes Shania Twain too. :o

Justin Timberlake is actually a Coldplay fan, i was reading an interview with him and one of the questions was, "Who are you listening to at the moment" and his answer was Coldplay...."A Rush Of Blood To The Head". I was actually quite surprised cos the music he does is very much R'n'B/hip hop based. Oh well, he sucks but his taste in music doesn't LOL :D

my parents are bob dylan and rollingstone fans. so its not to bad.

though my mother does feel the need to play clssical music a lot...which pisses me off cause i hate it. i dont know what it is but i just cant stand it.

i love Bob Dylan though, old stuff of course, new stuff is shit.

Oh god, my dad likes Shania Twain too. :o

Justin Timberlake is actually a Coldplay fan, i was reading an interview with him and one of the questions was, "Who are you listening to at the moment" and his answer was Coldplay...."A Rush Of Blood To The Head". I was actually quite surprised cos the music he does is very much R'n'B/hip hop based. Oh well, he sucks but his taste in music doesn't LOL :D

yeah he said somewhere too that he would like to get with chris and do a song :lol: :roll: