July 6, 200917 yr We had a great weekend and the show was a dream come true.. I'm so sad it is over now, but looking forward to the upcoming shows in September :dance:
July 6, 200917 yr Hey Hester, Sarah and Dave. :nice: I'm looking forward to reading about you Werchter gig. I assume I can find them some pages back and in the live thread? Did you girls take any photos?
July 6, 200917 yr Because you won't tell anybody your real name, it must be down to you either being a spy, a criminal or a ninja (or maybe even a ninja spy who is on the run), working in secret, so a ninja you have become :P hehe I'm not mysterious at al...but ok, I'll let you have this idea of me:inquisitive: :escaping: Hey girls and David! (it's David right?) Hiiiii!!! I'm sorry I didn't go back and read any pgs from earlier today, so didn't know if you posted, and haven't checked out the Live threads....plus what I want is not the show review, but all the fun/cute/silly stuff that you guys did during the weekend--that no one else but us here would find interesting:) I just read from Twitter how badly you are in withdrawal mode...:( biiiigggg :hug: to you!!!! Hey Julie! come out, come out...
July 6, 200917 yr Hahaha! The fun little details ey? What do you want to know then? We had loads of fun, esp. Chavi tricking Carla with yelling; HEY! It's Pete, it's Pete! It wasn't him, obviously, and the look on Carla's face was priceless!! You should have seen it!! Edit; Julie I copied my review in here, a few posts above this one. Yeah, I'm suffering from withdrawal big time. But I'll be fine later. Miss the girls like crazy.. :bigcry:
July 6, 200917 yr hehe I'm not mysterious at al...but ok, I'll let you have this idea of me:inquisitive: :escaping: You are mysterious ;)
July 6, 200917 yr Hahaha! The fun little details ey? What do you want to know then? We had loads of fun, esp. Chavi tricking Carla with yelling; HEY! It's Pete, it's Pete! It wasn't him, obviously, and the look on Carla's face was priceless!! You should have seen it!! Edit; Julie I copied my review in here, a few posts above this one. Yeah, I'm suffering from withdrawal big time. But I'll be fine later. Miss the girls like crazy.. :bigcry: :laugh4: Ooh, yeah I just read it. Lovely review. :nice: Haven't C&C posted any yet?
July 6, 200917 yr No, C&C haven't had time to post anything yet. They got home this morning and will be here when they have some time to do so. The pics and vids will have to wait till they're here, I haven't got any due to crappy cam.. :(
July 6, 200917 yr *makes note to finish doing my glastonbury report*Yes, you gotta do that, and post it in here!!!:whip: Don't you know through reviews is how we can vicariously live through it as well.?! :D Hahaha! The fun little details ey? What do you want to know then? We had loads of fun, esp. Chavi tricking Carla with yelling; HEY! It's Pete, it's Pete! It wasn't him, obviously, and the look on Carla's face was priceless!! You should have seen it!! Edit; Julie I copied my review in here, a few posts above this one. Yeah, I'm suffering from withdrawal big time. But I'll be fine later. Miss the girls like crazy.. :bigcry: Ok, like THAT is exactly what I want to hear about. Aww, poor Carla:laugh3:. So I thought that you'd be at Werchter for the 3days, but C&C only for Coldplay show...so when they hadn't posted anything, I started to worry...like OMG what if they got into a car accident, how the heck would we know, and they're far from home:uhoh::wreck: (but it was only for a sec, I figured they were to busy having fun to post:P)but didn't realized you girls all got to hang together the whole wknd!:dance: Oh, hey Cooky!! :nice: How are you all? Hey I'm good...just had a 3day weekend, so nice and relaxed. But now I've got a 6day work week:dozey:. And with all the festivals going on, I feel like I sorta was a CP show, or two:lol:. How are you??? Enjoing vacation time already?
July 6, 200917 yr Awh, you didn't know they would be there all weekend too?! They just got home this afternoon :nice: We had a blast together and they're the sweetest girls I've ever met. They even dropped me off at the train station for my trip home and waited with me for the train to arrive.. Oh and you probably won't get this bit but C&C: Feed the horse, yumm yumm!! :laugh3:
July 6, 200917 yr Hahahah Hester that C&C story is too cute! :lol: I bet Carla wanted to kill her after that :P edit: And you have inside jokes with them now?? I'm jealous! :bigcry:
July 6, 200917 yr Aww this is gonna sound really stupid, but I miss them!!:bigcry: and it makes me think of our Hartford wknd--w/ Pris&Sarah&I basically stuck at the hip, and I miss that tooooo.:bigcry: Ahh shheeeiiit. LOL edit: And you have inside jokes with them now?? I'm jealous! :bigcry: I know what you mean though, but I already got through my "jealousy issues" last week, so I'm ok now.:cry: :P
July 6, 200917 yr I'll explain it to ya, hahaha! It's a song by the Faggot Fairys and it's very annoying! Once you hear it, you'll not be able to get it out of your head for the rest of the day. On Friday between the performances, they'd play a tape with this song (and others obviously) on it, so you'd hear it every 15 minutes or so. So we kept saying "Feed the horse, yum yum" to each other the whole day and laugh about it :lol: When I was on my way back home I got a text from Chavi and the last bit was; "Oh and feed the horse yum yum". Despite the sadness of not being with them it made me laugh so hard in the train! :laugh3: Edit; Hey Antonia!! :kiss:
July 6, 200917 yr Hey I'm good...just had a 3day weekend, so nice and relaxed. But now I've got a 6day work week:dozey:. And with all the festivals going on, I feel like I sorta was a CP show, or two:lol:. How are you??? Enjoing vacation time already? Good luck with the work then. :\ You have a good imagination if you feel like you've been at Coldplay shows. :P I'm good and yes, I'm enjoying my vacation. :nice: My sister's birthday party was at Saturday. It was really nice. I was in charge of the background music playlist. :smug: Of course it had lot of Coldplay on it. :wacko: My brother's still home. We are going to sail with my father in his sail boat tomorrow. :)
July 6, 200917 yr Yes, you gotta do that, and post it in here!!! Yes Ms Ninja I don't want to upset you cos you can be sneaky ;) Luv ya
July 6, 200917 yr Hey I'm good...just had a 3day weekend, so nice and relaxed. But now I've got a 6day work week:dozey:. And with all the festivals going on, I feel like I sorta was a CP show, or two:lol:. How are you??? Enjoing vacation time already? Good luck with the work then. :\ You have a good imagination if you feel like you've been at Coldplay shows. :P I'm good and yes, I'm enjoying my vacation. :nice: My sister's birthday party was at Saturday. It was really nice. I was in charge of the background music playlist. :smug: Of course it had lot of Coldplay on it. :wacko: My brother's still home. We are going to sail with my father in his sail boat tomorrow. :) Forgive me for being absent; my internet is being a pain. :veryangry2: Edit: Hi Antonia. :)
July 6, 200917 yr So how are you all??? I'm stealing internet so Im happy. I know its wrong but, well someone stole mine now its payback time... :D :D :D
July 6, 200917 yr Aww this is gonna sound really stupid, but I miss them!!:bigcry: and it makes me think of our Hartford wknd--w/ Pris&Sarah&I basically stuck at the hip, and I miss that tooooo.:bigcry: Ahh shheeeiiit. LOL I know what you mean though, but I already got through my "jealousy issues" last week, so I'm ok now.:cry: :P I miss those days!!! :bigcry: Speaking of which, where is Pris today? :thinking: Hello!!! :D :D :D Hiiiiii!! :nice: I'll explain it to ya, hahaha! It's a song by the Faggot Fairys and it's very annoying! Once you hear it, you'll not be able to get it out of your head for the rest of the day. On Friday between the performances, they'd play a tape with this song (and others obviously) on it, so you'd hear it every 15 minutes or so. So we kept saying "Feed the horse, yum yum" to each other the whole day and laugh about it :lol: When I was on my way back home I got a text from Chavi and the last bit was; "Oh and feed the horse yum yum". Despite the sadness of not being with them it made me laugh so hard in the train! :laugh3: Edit; Hey Antonia!! :kiss: Hahahah aww that would make me laugh out loud too! :lol: I'll have to look that song up now... or maybe I shouldn't :uhoh: edit: Ooh, dinner time! :wacky: Be back in a few! :kiss:
July 6, 200917 yr Hiiiiii!! :nice: edit: Ooh, dinner time! :wacky: Be back in a few! :kiss: Hiiiii to you too... :D Ooh you're off... Enjoy your dinner...
July 6, 200917 yr Hey Antonia....and I think you LIKE stealing internet:sneaky:, I've seen you post that you are on and stealing internet several times--here, on twitter....bad bad girl!:lol: Oh Julie it sounds like you had a great weekend, and sailing! Nice:smiley: Hester...that is cute funny story, but there's no way I'm looking that up and getting it stuck in my head! :P and yeah, were are Pris and Joe?!?!:uhoh: They're the ones that keep this place running most of the time during the week....they're slacking off!
July 6, 200917 yr So how are you all??? I'm stealing internet so Im happy. I know its wrong but, well someone stole mine now its payback time... :D :D :D Is that the sound of the internet police knocking on your door?
Create an account or sign in to comment