✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

N64

Sally_

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame it didn't do as well as it did. The reason the playstation did so much better is that cartridges hold crap. A cartridge maybe holds a max of 256 Megabits witch is...32 megabytes. a CD holds 700 MB. 32MB.....700MB... more space means more content.. you do the math. However I will admit there were a lot of fun games on the N64.

who cares is PS3 is coming out. arent you satisfied enough with PS2? what more could you ask for. i tell ya, people these days are never satisfied

i wasnt jumping up and down about it, thats just 1 more system i have to buy (although i probably wont get it for a long time), theyre too early in my opinion, i bet sales wont do too well to start out with

i hate n64. i begged my dad to buy it when it was ridiculously overpriced. he did and i think i've played it like three times. what a waste of space. it was just a crap system. i'm going to try and hawk it.

no one gives a fuck

wow, you really don't like me do you?

• 2 months later...
i hate n64. i begged my dad to buy it when it was ridiculously overpriced. he did and i think i've played it like three times. what a waste of space. it was just a crap system. i'm going to try and hawk it.

no one gives a fuck

wow, you really don't like me do you?

I just didn't like that comment is all. I dont even know you. Speaking of n64! This weekend, I bought 2 games, Jet Force Gemini and Armorines, 8.50 all together for both! that sure as hell is one good thing about n64 being dead, most of the games are cheap! except like megaman 64 and spiderman which are both still fucking 40 dollars each and of course there on my list of games to get!!! and whats worse is that there USED!!!! FUCK!!!