✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

old movie lovers!! i need your help!!

okay, so i was watching TCM the other day, and they were playing this movie, and i came in about one thrid of the way.

VINCENT PRICE is in it. i know that.

it was probably made in... the 40s or 50s?

so he plays this guy who lives in a castle, and he wears a mask all the time. he has a wife. he doesn't love her though, and he always cheats. so he gets this doctor to come live with him, and he tells him why he wears the mask all the time.

he used to be a peasant, and his father would always get him and his wife lottery tickets. so one night after his father gets him a lottery ticket, he dies in his sleep. then later on he finds out from a friend that the lottery ticket won. knowing the lottery ticket is in his father's pocket, he goes to his grave to get it. when he opens his fathers coffin, he discovers his face is all mangled and jumbled up or whatever, and from the shock, his face becomes all mangled up. so he wears the mask, and he's tried dozens of doctors to fix it and this doctor is his last hope.

RING ANY BELLS?

i really liked this movie, and if you know ANYTHING pleaaaseeee post!!!

thanks so much!!!

i tried to... it started... with an 's', i think.

like, 'sabathius' or 'sebastian'. i thought it was 'sabathius' but when i looked on his filmography i saw nothing like that.

they barely say names in those old movies. :P

by the way, i appreciate you trying to help me out!! it's been bothering me all day! :nice:!