✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Death of A Smilie: A one act tragedy"

DrPolitik

gun_bandana.gif:)................ :borg: ..............stretcher.gif

*rapturous applause*

"brilliant, exsquisite...if you see one play this year make it Death of A Smilie...totally captures the smilie condition....."

"enchanting, magical....i was riveted from start to finish....awards beckon"

"A festival favorite thats leaving audiences everywhere stunned"

coming soon to a thread near you...American Smilie, Bowling for Smilies & Too Fast Too Smilie...

:cool4:.............(he hits on a girl) :bow:.......(shes flattered) :blush:.......(her man comes) :bandana:........(he goes insane)... :dizzy2:.......(he gets maddd) :beadyeyes: ......(he thinks sneaky thoughts)......... :annoyed: ......(he shoots)gun_bandana.gif...(he misses because of :cool: guy's magic glasses)...... :glasses2: .......(he kills his gal instead)...borg.gif........ :cool: guy walks away......still cool

lesson kids....cool conqueres al :D l... *bows*

I am walking down the street....with a smile upon my face :) i saw a mouse who was rapping oh boy did i laugh :lol: but than i got so angry :angry: it was no cool sight to see :cool: (x) i was nervous to enter the situaitoon :embarrased: so i looked above for help :rolleyes: than to my stunning suprise :o a winking fairy ;) came down..i was so puzzled :huh: i was lost for words so i just smiled i said hey im a little goofy :P but its also very sad :cry: because its a situaution where i dont know what to do :( that mouse over yander is all smug and look at THAT :smug: the fiary turn and ran for she could not take the sight....than the flirty little rapper mouse :wink3: came walking my way...uhhh...uh....i was at a lost for words :confused: .than i said "i cant help you" :/ and boy was he suprised... :stunned: .he said boy your the first person ive come across who hasnt said anything about my football shaped mouse rapper head... than i had an idea :idea2: a sneaky one at that :sneaky: id kiss his little head. :kiss: ...and give him medicine that led to drowsiness :dozey: than he would awake to a normal shaped mouse rapper head....all happy :blush:

the end. go to sleep :snore: