✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Back 2 good

itay

Hey guys!

what's up?! what did i miss? wow I feel like I wasn't here for years. I didn't hear Coldplay since Thursday so now i fill it up. but i did a very good time - walking thru rivers, rafting and slept in a very good hotel. also had good time with my GF.

i have vacation till thursday so yeey i'll be here alot,

also i read that chris and gwynith are going to be married next fall. i knew that but it's nice to read it in the newspaper isn't it? :)

so i baught you presents - here they are...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

it's cool ya know. yesterday i got SMS from a friend who got free from the army lately and she was sitting in a pub with a friend when she heard Coldplay and it reminded her me. i found it very nice :)

it's cool ya know. yesterday i got SMS from a friend who got free from the army lately and she was sitting in a pub with a friend when she heard Coldplay and it reminded her me. i found it very nice :)

awww that's cool, it's the same with me :) people always tell me, "Oh I just heard this Coldplay song, thought of you..." :D

yup, decided to change my avatar after ages... I'll never get sick of Travis, just found this << picture of Fiona Apple and I loved it loads :D

cool. hey, i was in ramat gan actually spend the night there. well i don't like tel aviv area-yucks, but we went to cinema city and i felt like i was in airport, it's so cool@@@!! :rolleyes2: