September 19, 200917 yr You already said sorry for that! :nice: I know, but I dont want to make you angry. :D :D :D :D :D :D
September 19, 200917 yr vivacrew: AudioBoo: Podcast with me. http://boo.fm/b64440 butadream: White Lies starting. I officially have a crush on Harry McVeigh. Bahahaha, they're crazy :lol:
September 19, 200917 yr I know, but I dont want to make you angry. :D :D :D :D :D :D :stunned: Am I that scary? :bigcry: Edit; vivacrew: Coldplayers have already been on the big screen!! Some of them were looking funny. Haha.
September 19, 200917 yr :stunned: Am I that scary? :bigcry: No, no, no, no, no, no!!!!!!!!!!! Dont cry... :D :D :D I didnt mean it like that... :D :D :D
September 19, 200917 yr coldplayingHQ: http://twitpic.com/ibbor - This is how close Min, Joe and Iam are to the C-stage! Guy and Jonny side this time!
September 19, 200917 yr coldplayingHQ: http://twitpic.com/ibbor - This is how close Min, Joe and Iam are to the C-stage! Guy and Jonny side this time! :stunned: They can smell their feet.
September 19, 200917 yr Thanks for confirming that Pris! :P Bahahahaaha :lol: Ohhh, you know you're not, you're lovely!! :kiss: Just saw that pic from Ian.... How close are they?? :dead:
September 19, 200917 yr Hahaha, I was about to write that on the twitpic, but then again... I trust in their photographic skills :D We KNOW Min is gonna focus on Jonny, so Ian can take over the Guy piccies :wacky:
September 19, 200917 yr CookyMnstr: @coldplayingHQ Boss, you didn't get enough pics of C-stage last nite?! :P
September 19, 200917 yr Who is cookie monster? Because I was at the gig last night and there was a group of 7 ish people who were wearing cookie monster associated tee shirts and borrowed me and my friend's sharpie pens to write cookie all over the faces, I was just wondering if it is something to do with that.....
September 19, 200917 yr vivacrew: Girls Aloud have started. Time to kill myself. vivacrew: This is where rubbish goes. Yet girls Aloud are on the stage?? *confused* http://twitpic.com/ibh05 Undoubtedly that first one is from Chris! :lol:
September 19, 200917 yr vivacrew Girls Aloud have started. Time to kill myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh3: I feel really sorry for them.
September 19, 200917 yr coldplayingHQ: http://twitpic.com/ibh4c - Coldplayitalia.com have joined us at the C stage, with crowns! Edit: vivacrew: http://twitpic.com/ibha2
September 19, 200917 yr Who is cookie monster? Because I was at the gig last night and there was a group of 7 ish people who were wearing cookie monster associated tee shirts and borrowed me and my friend's sharpie pens to write cookie all over the faces, I was just wondering if it is something to do with that..... Don't know where you were at the gig last night, Cooky was at the unreserved seats, Jonny's side.... And I'm pretty sure she was wearing her yellow cping tee, so who you met probably wasn't her :thinking:
September 19, 200917 yr Who is cookie monster? Because I was at the gig last night and there was a group of 7 ish people who were wearing cookie monster associated tee shirts and borrowed me and my friend's sharpie pens to write cookie all over the faces, I was just wondering if it is something to do with that..... CookyMnstr is a member of cping. But I dont think that those people who had those t-shirt were associated to OUR Cooky. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment