✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tim Burgess's uncle was my Physics teacher

busybeeburns

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome :-D are they not known that well over there then? :?

Errrmm well they are kinda known here. I do not know them. A lot of the bigger bands over where you are like Ash, Charlatans, only play small venues over here like maybe 500 people.

Errrmm well they are kinda known here. I do not know them. A lot of the bigger bands over where you are like Ash' date=' Charlatans, only play small venues over here like maybe 500 people.[/quote']

My friends went to a gig when Radiohead came out with "Creep", and there were about 100 peeps there. They were like, "$5? I don't know if I wanna pay $5? Who are these people?" :D :shock: :o

Errrmm well they are kinda known here. I do not know them. A lot of the bigger bands over where you are like Ash' date=' Charlatans, only play small venues over here like maybe 500 people.[/quote']

My friends went to a gig when Radiohead came out with "Creep", and there were about 100 peeps there. They were like, "$5? I don't know if I wanna pay $5? Who are these people?" :D :shock: :o

i wish i can find a good show for 5 dollars 8)

:o :-D

omg im shocked that some people dont know the charlatans- ah im only joshin. :-D they wer better known in the early 90's but i was only a youngin so when i appreciated good music my bro got me into them and now i loves them but not their new stuff really!! :D

i know :shock: i understand it would be a pain to live with but i would have thought that the new measures to stop crime in the village (extra police etc) would have sorted it. :? i still think it will be ok though 8) but i'm usually ridiculously over-optimistic about things like this :roll:

in fact, i'll forget being optimistic and join you in your foot stamping.

*stamps BOTH feet in protest* :shock:

8) I know, they spent all that extra money on security and that BLOODY fence (not that i have been but it cost a ridiculous amount of money) and the year after they say , nope, don't think so. The organisers are pretty optimistic about it but I am trying to not to get my hopes up. I am definitely going this year if it's nothing, nothing is going to stop me!

*jumps up and down on 2 feet in protest*

it was fine inside but i suppose it's all the trouble outside. and the sad thing is, that most of the people i saw causing trouble on the way in/out seemed to be scousers :o at first i thought it was just people blaming scousers but then it seemed to me like it was really true. :sad: it's always the minority though :sad:

*shuffles feet sadly*

:o I never tar people with the same brush I like to make my own opinions and I like the people i have met from Liverpool. Besides out of 8 people who were arrested in those hunting marches 2 of them were from my area! :shock: That's shocking!

*edited to say stop shuffling your feet, you aren't to blame for what those people did and start jumping up and down and smiling because Liverpool is great!!!*

See you tomorrow chucks! :D