February 26, 201016 yr Okay my Coldplay thing of the day :stunned: in my mailbox (not from a contest) :
February 26, 201016 yr Okay my Coldplay thing of the day :stunned: in my mailbox (not from a contest) : H-h-...h-HOW ON EARTH!!?! :o:o:o
February 26, 201016 yr :wideeyed: ah! wait... I believe I know how you got that BLOODY AWESOME post! :P When you visited the bakery you left a note there in the post box last year (and met Phil and Guy)? :thinking:
February 26, 201016 yr Okay my Coldplay thing of the day :stunned: in my mailbox (not from a contest) : WOW! :bomb: :wacky: Lucky you!!!
February 26, 201016 yr Nope it's a long story. During the Viva la Vida tour in Europe the last year (around august if my memories are good) one of my friend call me to say : "Hey Cha are you always a big fan of Coldplay?" me : "Yeah of course!" my friend : "Okay I have a great news for you, my sister is an air hostess and she's with the band during the tour in Europe. Maybe you want to give one of your draw to Jonny, I think he's always your favourite one. OMG it's was just AWESOME. I have meet the sister of my friend on internet and she suggested I send them what I wanted from the time or her higher would have validated! I have say of course maybe you can give it to Jonny Buckland the guitarist! I have wrote a letter with the help of my friend Khalplay (Big Up Dear) and I have draw a thing about cp with 7 pola pictures like Guy's one! I have send my envelope to the hostess and one day she has call at home : "Cha I gave your letter to Mr Buckland and she has been read by all the plane ah ah! He was so happy and he has keep yours after the fly! Your are so lucky well done" 6 months after I was back from my holidays and I have found a big envelope with four stamps from England. I have think it's from coldplaying ah ah but absolutely NOT the writing on the envelope was the Jonny ones and inside it's was so incredible. One signed picture by all the band with the little word for me maybe from Jon if I have well recognised the writing. A little piece of paper with "With Thanks Coldplay" and my 7 pola pictures from the original letter for Jon! I was so astonished and baffled. It's a little bit incredible for me and so so so so sweet from all the members of the band. One more time Thank You Coldplay and Jonny! I think that made my life ah ah ah! It's my story and sorry for my mistakes in english…:rolleyes:
February 26, 201016 yr Yes it's good to know they do not shun their fans and to know they remain accessible. I'm really proud to support the guys they are really awesome! I think I always have wait this moment in one side of my head. Not the fact to have a signed picture it's more to have a response about the band. It is rather a privilege to be able to tell them what I felt for their work. I expected no answer after all...:D Edit : Thank you :hugs:
February 26, 201016 yr Wow, that's an AMAZING story! How amazing are those boys? Completely and utterly awesome. :D :heart:
February 26, 201016 yr What and amazing opportunity!!! and I guess your drawing was as fantistic...:) Jonny and the guys are so sweet indeed! :awesome:
February 26, 201016 yr Okay my Coldplay thing of the day :stunned: in my mailbox (not from a contest) : Yes and it's from Jon:dizzy2: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :shocked2: that is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what else to say!!!!!!!!!! feliciations m'ami!!!!!!:stunned:
February 26, 201016 yr Does anyone else other than me have one of these? :wacko: http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-COLDPLAY-DOG-TAG-KEY-CHARM-w-CHAIN_W0QQitemZ180472957731QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a0506cb23
Create an account or sign in to comment