✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hollywood Bowl 2003

Jessika

Hey everyone, I'm new at this and I was wondering if anyone has or got the songs from the Hollywood Bowl in May or in June, live (2003). The only songs I have downloaded were Moses and One I love. A week after they performed at L.A, Cali, I only got the chance to download Moses and One I Love. And now the page doesnt work so if anyone has the songs from the Hollywood concert, please tell me.

Um I live in small city called El Monte' date=' California and I'm not sure if James Ellroy is from here.[/quote']

He is. Well was. He lives in Kansas now. He was definitely born and raised there though, i read his autobiography My Dark Places.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I'm new at this and I was wondering if anyone has or got the songs from the Hollywood Bowl in May or in June, live (2003). The only songs I have downloaded were Moses and One I love. A week after they performed at L.A, Cali, I only got the chance to download Moses and One I Love. And now the page doesnt work so if anyone has the songs from the Hollywood concert, please tell me.

I've got it. Any suggestions on where to post it so you can all get it if you want it?

It was a great show. I was lucky enough to sit in the 2nd row in the Pool section that night. Truly amazing!!

• 2 weeks later...

orbita|,

yes it's 1 track, 97 minutes long...

there's a bit of an interview and some of the album-songs first before the show starts :)

you can use a program called "cd wave" to seperate it, but you need an other program first to turn it into a .wav-file :P