February 27, 200917 yr Ioshi probably just forgot to write, it should be the same everywhere and In My Place was definitely there :D phew! I was a bit worried, thought it was all those dead people in my head again :D
February 27, 200917 yr "Those who are dead are not dead, they're just living in my head" Just had to post it :D Ontopic: I hope it'll be online soon on the mtv site!
February 27, 200917 yr Can't believe they cut out Politik :angry: The rest was nice though! :D agreed ! :angry: but god, that was awesome :bigcry:
February 27, 200917 yr Ahhh. I'm excited to see this... but I'd totally die if somehow we got to see the whole concert... cause it was obviously all recorded.
February 27, 200917 yr Its strange to see real chris singing LIT2 and not puppet Chris :laugh3: Yes! :lol: And every time I hear it now, I hear those sound effects from the video :)
February 27, 200917 yr I was just lucky to see the whole performance for the second time on telly, as I have digital TV and it was on MTV Hits (the UK channel) just one hour ago :) So I really had my daily dose now ;)
February 27, 200917 yr Yes! :lol: And every time I hear it now, I hear those sound effects from the video :) haha I know and I've seen that video already a few times today. Its kinda like it doesn't seem right in a way, they certainly need pyro's now in their performance
February 28, 200917 yr sorry guys... I can't upload it right now... my stupid hrd drive recorder won't let me burn it on a dvd :angry: it just says to change the disk.. :confused: Exactly the same for me !!! Grr what have our DVD recorder against Coldplay ?:D Finally I have the whole gig, but I can't upload it :angry: Hope somebody will do it for poor americans who haven't seen it ;) ANd that was AMAZING (maybe a little short but a m a z i n g !)
February 28, 200917 yr Lol Metal or mental? =P Coldplay metal - sounds interesting, who knows what Brian Eno will do next! :)
February 28, 200917 yr does someone happen to be recording this for us lovely americans (and others) who can't watch? :shy: sorry if someone already said that they are; i can't be arsed to read the entire thread :P :lol: Sorry, couldn't help but notice that one :P It really sucks that they didn't air the whole thing though. I was really looking forward to a good quality version of the hardest part on piano, in particular :sad: Damn MTV. :angry: I hope the other performances surface somehow, although it's unlikely that they will, unfortunately :bigcry:
February 28, 200917 yr Metal or mental? =P Coldplay metal - sounds interesting, who knows what Brian Eno will do next! :) :lol: Welcome to the boards!
February 28, 200917 yr Thank you very much =) Can't wait to see the Tokyo MTV performance, don't have Sky or anything here so couldn't watch it :( any idea when it'll be up online?
February 28, 200917 yr ^^^probably by tomorrow. it's a hour long so it'll probably take a while. :P can't wait!! :D:D:D!! EDIT: to vanbeem's post!
February 28, 200917 yr Oh, sorry. This site, sub-forum in the Coldplay section (if that makes any sense).
February 28, 200917 yr Awesome, thanks a lot :) Btw your caption at the end of your messages, Fortune Faded by RHCP?:D
Create an account or sign in to comment