March 19, 201016 yr My school gives assignment books, but they don't give them to juniors and seniors :shrug: I kept saying I'd get a planner but I never did :lol: Yayyy the people I invited to Earth Hour are attending! :wacky::dance:
March 19, 201016 yr My school gives assignment books, but they don't give them to juniors and seniors :shurg: I kept saying I'd get a planner but I never did :lol: Yayyy the people I invited to Earth Hour are attending! :wacky::dance: I heart earth hour. And I use a day planner now. Yeah, I'm lame like that.
March 19, 201016 yr I heart earth hour. And I use a day planner now. Yeah, I'm lame like that. Wow, I did not realize I misspelled shrug until I read your reply I heart it also! :heart: I think it's so awesome!! I probably should.
March 19, 201016 yr Is that saying you have the most posts on the entire forum? :stunned: Yes. :freak:
March 19, 201016 yr Although really every day people should take care of the Earth. I agree. That's why I don't understand the ignorance a lot of people have with Earth Hour. It's just one hour out of an entire year. I think everyone can manage that.
March 19, 201016 yr I agree. That's why I don't understand the ignorance a lot of people have with Earth Hour. It's just one hour out of an entire year. I think everyone can manage that. People turn a blind eye to our unsustainable greedy consumerist culture.
March 19, 201016 yr People turn a blind eye to our unsustainable greedy consumerist culture. This is why I hate people. I posted a link of the video on facebook and now Josh is arguing with me about Global Warming :rolleyes: @Crests March 27
March 19, 201016 yr I thought that said "with" and not "and watch" Don't mind me, I'm only feverish. :P
March 19, 201016 yr Author where's Lauren? I like talking to that girl. Aw thanks. :D Out doing more SXSWing. I saw Ozomatli. It was a big party. At the very end they just went into the middle of the crow and jammed for about 10 minutes, then they started moving through the rest of the crowd. Went directly past me. Earlier today my friends and I went to an American Apparel flea market thing, where everything was marked down a bunch. My friends and I are doing a rollerdisco thing tomorrow, so we were trying to get stuff for that. I bought some turquoise tights and a hot pink head band, and some bright yellow shorts. But I got pissed when I got home because the shorts don't fit. But there was no way to try them on at the market and they looked like they should have fit. :angry:
March 19, 201016 yr ^you definiteyl have to take a picture and post it! p.s. What was that Texas? Goodness, messing with my bracket. Learn to make your free throws!
March 19, 201016 yr Author A picture of the outfit? Yes, I'll do that later. As in tomorrow. Haha I think they're getting back at you for being a hater. :P
March 19, 201016 yr Yup, the outfit. I'm going to a 90s party so I'll be sure to get a pic of that too. And yeah now I'm just going to be an even bigger hater. They deserve it! Since our first debate on them they have: 1. Not accepted you 2. Sucked at basketball I think reason 1. is the most legit though.
March 19, 201016 yr Author Yup, the outfit. I'm going to a 90s party so I'll be sure to get a pic of that too. And yeah now I'm just going to be an even bigger hater. They deserve it! Since our first debate on them they have: 1. Not accepted you 2. Sucked at basketball I think reason 1. is the most legit though. Ohh 90s partay. Let's hear about the outfit. True. AND I never mentioned this one, but they didn't accept my brother for their graduate school either. Even though he's been there as an undergrad for 5 years. But he was trying to get into their engineering grad school, and it's #3 in the country, so it's hard to get into. But still! :angry: Now he has to go to Florida. :bigcry:
March 19, 201016 yr Outfit still isn't set in stone. BUt probably going to involve overalls. Flannel. Maybe a hat that is too big, still not finalized yet. And thats another reason to not like Texas! Ohhh I've got my hate on now!
Create an account or sign in to comment