August 19, 200917 yr Hi Lauren ! :hug: Yes, I'm here since 3 weeks, so tomorrow is the end :sad: I still can walk in NY and buy some last clothes and gifts, but I'm so sad to leave this place ... Before I've been to Boston, Pittsburgh, Charlottesville, the Amish country, Washington, Philadelphia, the Niagara Falls etc... That was amazing :nice:
August 19, 200917 yr haha caroline how do you know that? and why does it surprise you? i like a few of their songs. now i got to go! bye! I thought I asked you before and thought you said you didn't like them. I love them as much as Coldplay haha.
August 19, 200917 yr Author Hi Lauren ! :hug: Yes, I'm here since 3 weeks, so tomorrow is the end :sad: I still can walk in NY and buy some last clothes and gifts, but I'm so sad to leave this place ... Before I've been to Boston, Pittsburgh, Charlottesville, the Amish country, Washington, Philadelphia, the Niagara Falls etc... That was amazing :nice: cool! im glad you had a great time! yes make sure to make plenty of last minute purchases! I thought I asked you before and thought you said you didn't like them. I love them as much as Coldplay haha. hmmm i remember you ever asking me that....
August 19, 200917 yr Is Massachussets THAT terrible ? :wacko: Yeah of course I am ! But... every cool thing has an end, I'm taking my plane tomorrow ... I don't wanna leave this country !!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Aw, but you get to go home and SEE COLDPLAY!!! At stadium gigs! And Wembley! *is so jealous* you can't get that here in stupid America :veryangry2: Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much- I still want to hear all about DC :)
August 19, 200917 yr Lauren Lauren Lauren! I've missed youuuuuuuuu :kiss: And Darcy! How's school? Wait, what grade are you in now? I'm confused :thinking: Also, did you see the corny joke I made about you in that "how do people know each other's real names" thread? Cause I was really proud of it :cheesy: :P
August 19, 200917 yr Hi Darcy and Zoe ! Yah I know that some good things are waiting for me in Europe, but don't diss your amazing country:whip: And yes I'll tell you everything and show you some pics :nice: Bye girls I have to go ! :kiss: Next time I'll talk to you I'll be in France again :dozey:
August 19, 200917 yr Lauren Lauren Lauren! I've missed youuuuuuuuu :kiss: And Darcy! How's school? Wait, what grade are you in now? I'm confused :thinking: Also, did you see the corny joke I made about you in that "how do people know each other's real names" thread? Cause I was really proud of it :cheesy: :P school is eehhhh, haha. im in 10th grade. im the youngest:disappointed: :lol: and i didnt see it! *goes to look* bye perrine:hug:
August 19, 200917 yr Well at least you're not like Marisa and going into junior year *COUGHjunioryearishellCOUGH* :P I'm kinda envious, I miss school :( but part of me doesn't want it to start, because I have a LOT of shit to do once school starts... like apply to college :uhoh:
August 19, 200917 yr Author Lauren Lauren Lauren! I've missed youuuuuuuuu :kiss: And Darcy! How's school? Wait, what grade are you in now? I'm confused :thinking: Also, did you see the corny joke I made about you in that "how do people know each other's real names" thread? Cause I was really proud of it :cheesy: :P I missed you too! it's been most of the summer! :hug: Well at least you're not like Marisa and going into junior year *COUGHjunioryearishellCOUGH* :P I'm kinda envious, I miss school :( but part of me doesn't want it to start, because I have a LOT of shit to do once school starts... like apply to college :uhoh: ewewew college apps dont remind me :sick: zoe do you have summer reading that you have to do?
August 19, 200917 yr Well at least you're not like Marisa and going into junior year *COUGHjunioryearishellCOUGH* :P I'm kinda envious, I miss school :( but part of me doesn't want it to start, because I have a LOT of shit to do once school starts... like apply to college :uhoh: aaaah, that sucks! applying to college is one of the things i dread most in life, already:uhoh: where are you applying?
August 19, 200917 yr I missed you too! it's been most of the summer! :hug: ewewew college apps dont remind me :sick: zoe do you have summer reading that you have to do? I know! I blame you for that :P YES, I have sosososo many books :sick: especially because I'm taking 2 history classes, so I have more than anyone else in my grade :\ aaaah, that sucks! applying to college is one of the things i dread most in life, already:uhoh: where are you applying? Well my mom's making me finish all of my applications before school starts, so I'm actually working on it right now. I've got the Common App all filled out, and my essay's almost done :dance: Right now, Bryn Mawr (or as Marisa calls it, "the Philly school" :P) is my first choice, and Barnard is my second :nice:
August 19, 200917 yr Author I know! I blame you for that :P YES, I have sosososo many books :sick: especially because I'm taking 2 history classes, so I have more than anyone else in my grade :\ Well my mom's making me finish all of my applications before school starts, so I'm actually working on it right now. I've got the Common App all filled out, and my essay's almost done :dance: Right now, Bryn Mawr (or as Marisa calls it, "the Philly school" :P) is my first choice, and Barnard is my second :nice: hey! :P NOT my fault! :lol: really? that's weird. we only get summer reading for english and only one book. we have to read East of Eden and i thought i was going to HATE it but i actually really like it. which is weird because it's not the type of book i usually like. WHAT THE HELL?!?! you have to finish ALL of them before school starts?! jeezus. i havent started any of mine yet. and i dont even know where i want to go besides UT and im not going to make it into UT. :uhoh: i think i'll go read now.
August 19, 200917 yr yeah, my mom's into the whole "get it done really fucking early" thing :dozey: Yeah we get a lot of summer reading, I have... 5 books, I think? Or 6? I don't know, all I know is that I haven't read much of it yet :uhoh: :P on that note, I think I'll go read too! :escaping:
August 19, 200917 yr people i love!! i missed you!!! how's everyone been? Well at least you're not like Marisa and going into junior year *COUGHjunioryearishellCOUGH* :P :dozey: *doesn't wanna go back to school at all* Right now, Bryn Mawr (or as Marisa calls it, "the Philly school" :P) is my first choice, and Barnard is my second :nice: I forgot how to spell it.... Sheesh. :P Yeah we get a lot of summer reading, I have... 5 books, I think? Or 6? I don't know, all I know is that I haven't read much of it yet :uhoh: :P on that note, I think I'll go read too! :escaping: i haven't done like any of my history or english yet!!! :bigcry::bomb::bigcry::bomb:!!! and lauren, i have first period physics!!! :wreck::bigcry::bomb:
August 19, 200917 yr Author and lauren, i have first period physics!!! :wreck::bigcry::bomb: oh god :uhoh: good luck with that.
August 19, 200917 yr Author YES. well at least coming from my high school it is. im totally not going to make it. it's very competitive.
August 20, 200917 yr what is your back-up school? i did community college for three years and then transferred to ucla. actually, the year i applied was the year that they had the most applications of any college in the nation. it was something insane like 60,000. i bet you will get in if you want it!!
Create an account or sign in to comment