✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Word Dissassociation

Cobalt

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Word Association for you since you associate "berry" -> Guy Berryman -> "handsome"

Belittle-Flame_Thrower.jpg

Feather!

Actually, no. Berry has nothing to do with handsome. Because berry isn't handsome.

You were the one who made the association.

And the way you say, I could associate every two words in this thread! But then this thread won't have any point.

Okay, here's my word... milk.

Actually, no. Berry has nothing to do with handsome. Because berry isn't handsome.

You were the one who made the association.

And the way you say, I could associate every two words in this thread! But then this thread won't have any point.

Berry may not have anything to do with handsome, but "berry" -> Guy Berryman -> whom is in your opinion "handsome"

Therefore, ASSOCIATED!

It's like how someone says cooking pan and someone else says fork. It's still closely associated so it's not allowed. Yes you could associate everything, but that's closely related.

Giggle

Berry may not have anything to do with handsome, but "berry" -> Guy Berryman -> whom is in your opinion "handsome"

Therefore, ASSOCIATED!

It's like how someone says cooking pan and someone else says fork. It's still closely associated so it's not allowed. Yes you could associate everything, but that's closely related.

Giggle

But you were the one who associated it.

What if I was thinking about Chris at the moment, and I said "handsome" because of him?

Book.