March 2, 200917 yr Author Blunt was born at an army hospital in Tidworth, Hampshire, England, the first child born to Jane and Charles Blount. Blunt spent his early childhood living in England, Cyprus, and Germany, where his father, a Colonel in the British Army Air Corps, and military helicopter pilot, was posted at various times. He has two younger siblings. His father instilled in his son a love of flying, and Blunt earned his pilot's licence at age 16. The Blount family has a long history of military service, dating from the 10th century. Pilot's license at SIXTEEN! Hardcore.
March 2, 200917 yr Author When asked to describe the sound and style of his music, Blunt said: "Essentially, it's kind of acoustic-soul-pop-guitar-folk thing. I would say it's like my own mini-genre: the James Blunt genre." His own genre?
March 2, 200917 yr haha i saw that photo 2 days ago and laughed so hard. so awesome. :dozey: that picture's hilarious.
March 2, 200917 yr Author Yes ImLovingGuyBerryman, simply ignore all pictures that I have posted and comment on all others. Mature.
March 2, 200917 yr Yes ImLovingGuyBerryman, simply ignore all pictures that I have posted and comment on all others. Mature. no problem :thumbsup:
March 2, 200917 yr Author I propose the ImLovingGuyBerryman be excluded from all further discussions. All in favor type the noise a sheep makes.
Create an account or sign in to comment