✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Montreal speculation: MONTREALERS CHECK HERE.

This is personal (hopeful desperate lol) speculation:

for you Montrealers here...with the boys announcing the Western Canada tour, and seeing as how much they claim they enjoy Montreal, I see no reason why they wouldn't announce a date after the Toronto one. Geographically, it makes sense, seeing after Toronto (atm) theyd be headed back down to the US, in WI, Carolina....I dunno, I personally still believe a show here will be announced between the 30th and August 3rd, it's inevitable.

Thoughts? :)

ahhh I hope so! I passed on Toronto because I'm hoping there will be a Montreal date. Ah, I'd die of happiness. Is there/are there any amphitheaters that would be good?

I don't know about osheaga though--they're music doesn't really fit their vibe. And I would really not enjoy the concert if it was there. How the main stage is set up and with the hill, I think i'd find it really annoying.

ahhh I hope so! I passed on Toronto because I'm hoping there will be a Montreal date. Ah, I'd die of happiness. Is there/are there any amphitheaters that would be good?

I don't know about osheaga though--they're music doesn't really fit their vibe. And I would really not enjoy the concert if it was there. How the main stage is set up and with the hill, I think i'd find it really annoying.

The Bell Centre, evidently, would be ideal, Olympic Stadium but not as much...

Montreal: Thanks for the info, I want a show at the Bell though. :cry:

Look my thread in this forum please!

They will attend OSHEAGA fest.

believe me. Not officially announced though

osheaga? really you think?

i'm planning on buying a ticket for the saratoga show. But if they headline osheaga?...yipee!!!!!!