✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Artists that I am having trouble deciding...

oneulove

Here are a few artists I am having trouble forming opinions about...but I will say that I like them more and more everytime I hear them:

1. John Mayer

2. The Thrills (becoming a new fav.)

3. The Music

4. British Sea Power

5. Ron Sexsmith (I think I only like his stuff cos he and his bassist are really nice...and it kind of makes you feel guilty not to like them).

Anyone got opinions on any of these?

well i think the thrills are brill and there is no1 about at the moment like them :)

the music i'd have to say are alright but most of their songs sound very alike and they look like a stone roses tribute band :lol: :P

british sea power are good i think but i don't know much of their stuff :)

the other two i don't know well enough to comment on!! :P ;)

I love John Mayer but he's an either you love him or hate him type. I love him :D But he does get on people's nerves, if you like some of his songs you will like all! He has a new album coming out in September.

As for The Music, they are very good and talented but I do agree with that a lot of their songs sound alike.

Ron Sexsmith doesn't really do it for me. I saw him open for Coldplay and the highlight of his set was when Chris Martin came on stage for the duet of Gold In Them Hills. I find his voice annoying.

And I don't know the others.