June 8, 200917 yr Author I think it has to do with the Young-American perception that "randomness" is "very funny," and that spouting out a "random" word like "waffle" is "funny." I "think."
June 8, 200917 yr Why do you think everyone here is always so preoccupied with waffles? :thinking: I don't even like waffles.. That's a good point though.
June 8, 200917 yr I think it has to do with the Young-American perception that "randomness" is "very funny," and that spouting out a "random" word like "waffle" is "funny." I "think." :thumbsup:
June 8, 200917 yr Author This thread reminds me of another one, and I'm going to bump it soon. :wacko: You should. Seriously. ;)
June 8, 200917 yr Hey guys... what happens if you straighten your pubic hair? :P No seriously, what does happen?
June 8, 200917 yr Hey guys... what happens if you straighten your pubic hair? :P No seriously, what does happen? a) lots and lots of serious pain. b) you gonna look VERY odd. that's about it, i reckon.
June 8, 200917 yr ^:lol: this place is officially boring with out Mr. Brdforallseasons around... :disappointed:
Create an account or sign in to comment