✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Wembley Shows for International Travelers - Meetups/Hotels/ ETC

Pguild142

Hello All:

I am about to make my travel arangements for London and the Wembley shows. I'm glad I waited, as the airfare is a lot cheaper now than it was a few months ago. I'm coming in from the US, but it seems my partner in crime is no longer able to attend.

I was curious to see where people, specifically COLDPLAYERS may be staying in the city. I need to make a reservation and would enjoy maybe meeting a couple fans or two and possibly go to the show in a group. Any suggestions?

I haven't been able to fully read the Wembley individual threads due to their length and time with work doesn't allow it! :embarassed: I think it would be great to get a group together and go!! And hooray for jay-z and girls aloud playing on both nights :D

Hi there!

I'm attending to both shows and i'm even gonna stay in London for 4 days (thurs-sun). We are like 7 people in a same bedroom at a hostal for just 90€ 3 nights. At the gig we'll be around 15 spanish coldplayers from all the country together so if you wanna come around with us just let me know. I can even link you the hostal we're staying at :lol:

where people have asked me to, the hotels are listed alongside the attendees list in the first post of the Wembley threads. will also be adding turnstiles to that when tickets come out to, so we can work out who'll be queing where

Thanks guys for the help,

I don't know how I missed the hotel information at the beginning of the Wembley thread!! Looks like I am staying at the Ibis London Wembley from the 17th - 20th. I should find several Coldplayers there.

I haven't been able to fully read the Wembley individual threads due to their length and time with work doesn't allow it! :embarassed:

You mean you haven't found the time to read SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over a million times?

Hello All:

I am about to make my travel arangements for London and the Wembley shows. I'm glad I waited, as the airfare is a lot cheaper now than it was a few months ago. I'm coming in from the US, but it seems my partner in crime is no longer able to attend.

I was curious to see where people, specifically COLDPLAYERS may be staying in the city. I need to make a reservation and would enjoy maybe meeting a couple fans or two and possibly go to the show in a group. Any suggestions?

I haven't been able to fully read the Wembley individual threads due to their length and time with work doesn't allow it! :embarassed: I think it would be great to get a group together and go!! And hooray for jay-z and girls aloud playing on both nights :D

Does this mean you have an extra tix to the 19th date? Or was the person you were supposed to come with just wanted to see London and not attend the concert? Thanks.