✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Living life inside a coldplay bubble?

minime

Hi newbie to forum but not to coldplay, just wanted to see if theres anyone else out there like me....

I find myself, despite having had rush of blood to the head for 18 months now I'm listening to it more and more and never ever getting bored with it, so much so now that coldplay are getting to be about the only band I bother listning to and I used to have a very wide taste in music.

I dunno what it is but just lately no matter how much I hear a Coldplay song it seems to render most other music useless as its on a level far above most stuff where I actually relate to it

Anyone else in this coldplay bubble? Great innit :)

Greg

soz if thats abit deep for a first post

a little message to 'minime' (Greg)...your'e not on your own!! i'm Sue, 24 years old and i worship coldplay from top to bottom, upside down and inside out. hope you don't mind me contacting you through here.....

i feel wonderful in my coldplay bubble, not a day goes by when i don't listen to them. i like other bands, such as Radiohead and other indie-type stuff, but coldplay.......i listen to them over and over again.

if you wish to reply back to me, feel free to do so buddy.....

all things COLDPLAY :)

sue

[email protected]

a little message to 'minime' (Greg)...your'e not on your own!! i'm Sue, 24 years old and i worship coldplay from top to bottom, upside down and inside out. hope you don't mind me contacting you through here.....

i feel wonderful in my coldplay bubble, not a day goes by when i don't listen to them. i like other bands, such as Radiohead and other indie-type stuff, but coldplay.......i listen to them over and over again.

if you wish to reply back to me, feel free to do so buddy.....

all things COLDPLAY :)

sue

[email protected]