December 26, 200916 yr Brooke-----------that new chapter...............:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: What's going to happen to them now?????????????
December 26, 200916 yr All You Ever Wanted: :angry:DAMN FINANCIAL CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so bad for Chris and Jonny:cry: I think Retaw should make a successful ice-cream business. That would be cool.:P And then Chris and Jonny can work for him. And then they'd expand the franchise overseas. And then when the business is big enough they'll sell it to Apple for, like, a billion dollars. I mean the company Apple, not Chris's daughter, by the way :laugh3: And then they could live in the Bahamas or somewhere cool like that. That would be awesome :laugh3::awesome:... Anyway, back on topic... Retaw's in love!!!!!:heart::heart::cool:
December 26, 200916 yr I actually didn't think of that:P Gosh, I'd be the worst business person in the world:laugh3::laugh3:
December 26, 200916 yr I totally agree with Hahna! Retaw get a job, the Bucklands were nice enough to let you live with them! But he's in loove tooo! Brooke, how do you do it? You're always so on top of things in this threads... Amazing chapter by the way!
December 26, 200916 yr All You Ever Wanted:WHYYYY :bigcry:! I actually cried along with Chris. Not in uncontrollable sobs, but if my brother hadn't been in the room, maybe... :heart: But, Retaw's right, they have to make the best of what they have, each other! Now that they're starting over again, more than ever :heart: I KNEW Retaw would get some lovin's eventually!
December 26, 200916 yr ^Brooke is a force of nature!!:laugh3::laugh3: I totally agree with you! We should ask her about her secrets, but then again, wizards don't reveal their secrets... *sits and pouts, jealous* But, we ALL love you, Brooke!:D ... even if you may or may not have magical powers.:laugh3:
December 26, 200916 yr Well Coldplayers, I'm off to bed. Merry Boxing Day! (Except Dianna because I believe it's still Christmas there!) Night everyone!
December 26, 200916 yr well, thanks, guys. :shy: I think Retaw should make a successful ice-cream business. That would be cool.:P no pun intended? :awesome::P
December 26, 200916 yr @Katie----Good God how did I miss your story???? What is wrong with me? Geez, it was wonderful and beautiful and sweet. I was crying like a two week old baby at the end. It's OK, I often forget to check your blog, so sometimes I miss things too. But thank you so much, I'm really glad you liked it so much:) Your comments mean a lot:hug: ^Brooke is a force of nature!!:laugh3::laugh3: I agree!:lol: All You Ever Wanted: Oh this is just the worst:( Not the actual writing of course, because the writing is amazing as usual Brooke.:nice: But why them? Why the sweetest couple in the world? Their lives should be filled with rainbows and sunshine and happiness!:bigcry:
December 27, 200916 yr No new chapters?????????:cry::cry: Well, it has been that kind of a crappy day.
December 27, 200916 yr no new chapters. :( i have been writing, though! :cheesy: and i've been reading With This Ring, which is so sad, but super fantastic. :wacky: and i love Mexico now. :P :heart:
December 27, 200916 yr With This Ring is so sweet. :heart: And I have a question about awards...are we allowed to vote for a fic even if it's not finished? I think so...
December 27, 200916 yr no new chapters. :( i have been writing, though! :cheesy: and i've been reading With This Ring, which is so sad, but super fantastic. :wacky: and i love Mexico now. :P :heart: Well, that whole story idea came from you and Katie during our Live 2003 chat.:kiss: And do you have the MEN Arena show from 2003??:bomb:
December 27, 200916 yr i figured it was when i read that, and i remembered you said something about a story idea. :cheesy: and no, i don't. :surprised: @kyra- yes, you can vote for unfinished fics. :D
December 27, 200916 yr OK... today's the day we have to vote for the fics...and I've only decided half of the categories...:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:;panics: Also...............there will be more Deranged later tonight (morning, whatever :P), if anyone wanted to know. *tumbleweed rolls past* At least I hope so. I'm not going to sleep until I write another part.:laugh3::laugh3:
December 27, 200916 yr I don't think I can vote. I've been trying but... it's impossible. Everyone's so wonderful.
December 27, 200916 yr OHHHH DERANGED!!!!!!! Goody.............I hope it is very very bloody!!!!!!!!!! I am in a kill.....kill.....kill mood!
Create an account or sign in to comment