March 22, 201016 yr The Last Carnival: I think I was awww-ing the whole time!!! That was soooo adorable. Sad end with Jon leaving but, I loved it! :heart: Your stories are always amazing Dianna!:love:
March 22, 201016 yr oh. well, i was thinking never. :P right now i'm working on my health project, but i will write something as soon as i'm done with it :awesome: and that reminds me, rachel, when are we getting more of You'll Never Be Lonely? :shifty:
March 22, 201016 yr :uhoh: I dunno... actually... I should start working on it... I'll finish my homework quickly and I'll get as much as I can done before House, then probably post soon.... :uhoh:
March 22, 201016 yr Rachel---Brooke---get your butts in gear!!:P:whip: We want more of your stories!!!!
March 22, 201016 yr Oh, I've been writing alright. I have about 6 or 7 Microsoft Words open at the bottom of my screen, and am slowly writing each fic. Too many ideas, not enough motivation.
March 22, 201016 yr Oh, I've been writing alright. I have about 6 or 7 Microsoft Words open at the bottom of my screen, and am slowly writing each fic. Too many ideas, not enough motivation. Oh geez...that sounds like me:uhoh: *gets butt in gear* but only if dianna gets her butt on msn! :whip: Yeah!:whip: Edit: The Musician: Awww, such a lovely ending:heart:. This was a really great story, and I will miss it(there are never enough Will stories). I think you really stayed true to Will's character.
March 23, 201016 yr Thunder: Ohhh! Yay! I was so worried something would happen to them, like another car crash but at least everything is good! Specially at the end! :wink3:
March 23, 201016 yr Thunder: I like this motorcycle Jonny and Chris! It adds new depth to their characters! And you just can't go wrong with a shower scene!:drunk: oh and side note the weather today was suppose to be thunder storms but turned into snow storms! WTF!!! okay done with my complaining!! :lol:
March 23, 201016 yr I'm really behind on your blog, Di. I'm so sorry; I must catch up! :bigcry: I think the last thing I read was First Aid.
March 23, 201016 yr Alright- :surprised: oh my god, dianna, you are amazing!! this was, like, the perfect thing to wake up to :wacky::wacky::heart:
March 23, 201016 yr Alright: I am hindered by my vocabulary to describe how great this is. But I will say that it made my day about seven million times better. And I love that you wrote it from that point of view. You're really good at it.
March 23, 201016 yr Alright--the analogies of things that are "alright" really made me smile well done :D
March 23, 201016 yr Alright: That made my day Dianna! :D It was more than alright! That was dead on awesome!:heart:
March 23, 201016 yr Alright: I read this last night when you posted! I went to bed very happy! Everything was alright! :)
March 23, 201016 yr You guys are too generous with your praise. But I sincerely appreciate it.:kiss: And Kimberly you must keep as weird hours as I do!!:P
March 23, 201016 yr ^ oh the life of a college student! :P Oh the life of a working stiff who still acts like she is a college student. You should see the way I keep my room.:o:dozey: Much like I kept my room at the dorm!!
March 23, 201016 yr Brooke---Two things........ (1) Did you know that you are freaking brilliant??? I love, love, love how you wrote this in rhyme but not so obvious rhyme. That is incredibly creative. (2) Did Katie tell you that she will be online tonight??
March 23, 201016 yr she did not tell me that. :surprised: and thank you! :blush: but i actually wrote it in poem form at first then formatted it into regular sentences, so i kinda cheated. :P
March 23, 201016 yr Find a Penny: Nice rhyming skills:P I'd write an awesome review in rhyme but, I'm terrible at it.. Even if you did cheat writing it in poet format first, it's still awesome! Was it this good in poem form? I plan on having the next chapter up later tonight as soon as I find Nanda (who happens to have the only copy of the chapter). Then chapter eight will be up tommorow and nine up thursday. PS Chapter Nine is the end...
Create an account or sign in to comment