✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Best u Can

16) "How is this article important to you or anyone?"

It's not. :blank:

Lol, still working on that?

I should have taken a picture,

if she ends up buying it then I will post a picture of course.

:awesome:

Everytime I get ice cream, I want two scoops of chocolate and one vanilla. I am eating this right now.

Sounds yummeh. :sweatdrop: I just ate a yogurt. :smug:

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I'm done reading the book (which was about 550 pages, btw) and I'm working on the assignment. What's global?

Urgghhhhh that sounds like a lot. NY gov made it so that we only have to read books over the summer, but it's not necessary to write about them anymore lol.

It's like the world history you'll be taking next year. :wacko: Ours is a two-year course and we get a college credit for it.

I had like 3 small pancakes for breakfast, a "mini" fry up for lunch and two cookies.

I keep track of what I eat too much.

:wacko:

Urgghhhhh that sounds like a lot. NY gov made it so that we only have to read books over the summer, but it's not necessary to write about them anymore lol.

It's like the world history you'll be taking next year. :wacko: Ours is a two-year course and we get a college credit for it.

:wacko:

Lucky. :shifty:

Oh, so like an AP class? :wacko: And I'm doing World History this year and US History next year. :P

Lucky. :shifty:

Oh, so like an AP class? :wacko: And I'm doing World History this year and US History next year. :P

Yuppers. :wacko: Aw that sounds fun, tho. World History's okay...the culture stuff itself was kinda boring but stuff like the Renaissance was :awesome: imo.

16) "How is this article important to you or anyone?"

It's not.

Haha that reminds me of this one time a question on an assignment told me to choose some pictures of dancers and whatever and then it told me to say why I chose them and my answer was basically "because the question told me to" and my dance teacher yelled at me. :cheesy:

HAHA THAT'S WHAT SOMEONE TOLD ME THIS YEAR.

They got mad at me for not having any common sense because some teacher was getting mad at me for not saying thank you to her for something that I still have no idea why I was supposed to say thank you for.

How could anyone hate you? :lips:

In 7th grade, we had this science teacher who was REALLY big and old and she had a tumor so she always forgot what she was doing. :lol: Once some guys were throwing an orange around the room and she was like "PICK IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE FLOOR" :laugh3:

How could anyone hate you?

In 7th grade, we had this science teacher who was REALLY big and old and she had a tumor so she always forgot what she was doing. Once some guys were throwing an orange around the room and she was like "PICK IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE FLOOR"

They must have been jealous. :charming:

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

EMILY!

Is that Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat or whatever it's called free or expensive or what?