✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i'm the first!!!

dave's girl

i was surprised just how good they were on totp - i didn't expect them to be as together as that. the album's great though - i wish i'd seen them at glastonbury but i was probably asleep somewhere. everyone reckoned that the lead singer looks like matt damon, but i can't see it myself. and they do all seem to be dead skinny - maybe i should throw some good homecooked food on stage for them.

Ooooh what a coincidence' date=' they just came on MTV2 as I was reading your last post *does silly scary music* :roll: :lol: It's Dreaming of You, great song :D[/quote']

ooooohhhh that's my current favourite on the album :lol: - is it being released then? what's the video like - the one for goodbye was interesting to say the least.

They are just kind of in a house playing the song but with loads of energy, they are quite energetic aren't they? It's not particularly unusual but then again I was typing and watching at the same time so I missed quite a lot of it :roll: :letitallout: :silly: How silly am I?? :lol: I assume they are bringing it out if they video is out, but I dunno :? :P

yey! is this a new one? (i'm not very observant). anyway' date=' just wanted to say - anyone else here like the coral - i'm gonna see them the week after coldplay and i can't wait. :lol: and it means i won't be too sad once the coldplay gig's done and dusted.[/quote']

WOOHOO CAN'T WAIT YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I saw Coral backing Oasis at Finsbury Park and they were OK - I felt that the basics of their music were good but theyre songs were far too overdone and most ended up as a mass of undefinable sounds :(

Still... i do like their studio mastered tracks :)

Bit of a strange band name tho :?

• 2 weeks later...