✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

pics from mexico gig

dionisio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no threads full of people who DO NOTHING BUT TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO THEM!

the fact that you yourself dont realize it is pitiful

realize what? i don't see anything she has to realize. i think you need to realize something... what has she done? I see two people ganging up on her for no reason but to be stupid. I think thats what you need realize.

answer me sth...why the hell do you argument "i dont see anything she has to realize".....are you somehow Amanda.....?I dont remember having asked you to reflect and think what you might have done wrong.........see...you sympathize with Amanda...and im not saying anything vs that..ok....but trying to defend her....and takin on her role by saying things like "gangin up on her for no reason" are 2 diff things....

so if u wanna defend her...it is your problem....but dont try to change facts...oh right you will probably respond "what facts"?

no... I'm not Amanda... and I don't say I am.. and yes I'm coming to her defense.. I see nothing wrong with that.. because I see her point... and this is a message board.. and you're publicly saying things to her.. so I don't think I need your permission to respond or reflect. And she has every right to get upset when people gang up on her... and how was I trying to take her role? And when the hell did I say anything about "changing facts"? I'm trying to defend myself here.. but half of what you said wasn't too clear.

oh wait let me guess... you're gonna respond with "its pitiful you don't realize"

you see her point .....ok....porbably coz you like her..and thats natural..friends tend to defend each other.....i never said you need my permission to respond...so you didnt get the point of my post...i was criticizin the fact that you are saying "i dont see anything she has to realize"...HOW???..ARE YOU GOD??...i mean i hope u get me now!!..i was never attcking you so theres no need for you to defend yourself...and coz of "changin facts"..im referring AGAIN to that what she did...ok she didnt do according to her and TO YOU [although i dunno how u wanna judge that??!] --

i dont have to respond to you like i did to her...coz u never annoyed me...

see you defend her..i respect that....but notice sth...katharina...is expressing her op...without havin to attack amanda....sth you are not doing when replying to my posts

dude you are carrying on like a fucking 10 year old snivelling whining brat, please grow the fuck up and take a long hard look at yourself, your behavior is extremely fucking childish and immature. I dont care who you think you are or arent attacking I just know that you won't last long in life with this attitude youve put forth. You are sad, pathetic, prosaic, unintelligable, a total ignoramus and a buffoon, a walking contradiction and no one is going to take on board anything you have to say anymore, congratulations on ostracizing yourself. May you have many lonely returns.

what bird came flying to me foreseeing YOU were gonna add your salt?

ahhh..i guess its the game of...i defend you coz i love you :kiss:

amanda ----> emma -----> doc -----> who is next?

i mean cant you guys argumentate without basing it on love stories?

Greg i never attacked Emma....oh yes..let me bet you are not defendin her...you are jus fuckin me coz i am pathetic...prosaic...woooooh..."ignoramus"...woohooo...you really are good..bet you impressed some girls with that voc ;)

Greg i never attacked Emma....oh yes..let me bet you are not defendin her...you are jus fuckin me coz i am pathetic...prosaic...woooooh..."ignoramus"...woohooo...you really are good..bet you impressed some girls with that voc ;)

Are there any good dictionaries left? I mean What in the hell kind of Shakespeare for lepers transcription book did you pull that first line there out off!!?? Who's next? Nevermind that, it's what's next and that my maladjusted little pissant is a trip back to the village b/c there's an idiot shortage. It's nothing to do with defending anyone, I just have a low tolerance for immature people, these girls were doing fine handling your skullfucked rebuttals all on their own...is that your age there by your avatar or your IQ? Jesus man grow up please and spare me your assanine little quips (yes go look that one up, run along now) I'm not out to impress anyone, if i wanted to do that i wouldnt be wasting my time responding to you because well frankly you dont present much of a challenge. Good Day. Go read a book. Improve yourself. Actually start by reading my avatar.

no.. i wasn't necessarily impressed.. and thats not even close to why he did it...

in your own word "its pitiful you don't realize...'

and it being a "I defend you cause I love you" has nothing to do with this.. its spotting stupidity and calling it out. ;)

Ooohhh..i wont say a thing b4 mr doc doc shits on me again...but i must praise you for quotin me again and again...you know whats really sad about this...and you guys havent realized it yet....i was cool with u guys....the discussion was btw amanda and me....but that was somehow to hard for you to understand

i do hope ian or stephen lock this thread..coz this cud go on for ages..i know i cud stop replying..but i dont see any reason why i shudnt answer to someone insulting me and having nth to do with this issue...

Are there any good dictionaries left? I mean What in the hell kind of Shakespeare for lepers transcription book did you pull that first line there out off!!?? Who's next? Nevermind that, it's what's next and that my maladjusted little pissant is a trip back to the village b/c there's an idiot shortage. It's nothing to do with defending anyone, I just have a low tolerance for immature people, these girls were doing fine handling your skullfucked rebuttals all on their own...is that your age there by your avatar or your IQ? Jesus man grow up please and spare me your assanine little quips (yes go look that one up, run along now) I'm not out to impress anyone, if i wanted to do that i wouldnt be wasting my time responding to you because well frankly you dont present much of a challenge. Good Day. Go read a book. Improve yourself. Actually start by reading my avatar.

lol....yes im following your example

no.. i wasn't necessarily impressed.. and thats not even close to why he did it...

in your own word "its pitiful you don't realize...'

and it being a "I defend you cause I love you" has nothing to do with this.. its spotting stupidity and calling it out. ;)

Ooohhh..i wont say a thing b4 mr doc doc shits on me again...but i must praise you for quotin me again and again...you know whats really sad about this...and you guys havent realized it yet....i was cool with u guys....the discussion was btw amanda and me....but that was somehow to hard for you to understand

i do hope ian or stephen lock this thread..coz this cud go on for ages..i know i cud stop replying..but i dont see any reason why i shudnt answer to someone insulting me and having nth to do with this issue...

no nothing was hard for me to understand.. and as I see it.. you keep quoting yourself over and over as well... so why try to put me down as well for it.. and from what I read you did insult me. so.. I guess there's really no end to this.. and its going to just go around in circles.

I'm done. closed. peace. :cool: