May 14, 201115 yr Author I had the weordest dream yesterdat night I dreamt that I yelled at my grandma and that she started crying and ran off and when I came outside I saw hugh jackman in my car with his white suit (from australia) I ran to the car but my dad was there first and drove away then I yelled and when I quit the yelling I realise i'm in class and everybody is staring at me ... :|
May 14, 201115 yr Author it was the first time and I only saw him from far away :C IN HIS HOT WHITE SUIT THOUGH !
May 14, 201115 yr Author oh but I meant post goals ... In my life ,I got a shitload of goals ! I knew that :P in life I have, no goals at all for the moment ateast none that are reachable :|
Create an account or sign in to comment