✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is the chorus for Everybody's not lost?

BostonRob

not every song has a chorus. Martin sings the same lyrics over and over again regard "oo oo oo yeah, come on yeah, ooo ooo yeah, come on yeah, everything's not lost", which i guess could be taken as one, but certainly not in the traditional sense.

I know there's a word for it, but i never payed much attention in music classes, and we never did anything itneresting so it escapes me. meh

Dan, guitar riffs are often re-used whether as a chrous riff or not, they tend to like to mix it up to try and keep some interst, usually along the major scale or the major pentatonic scale

i'm on a message board, what the hell does it matter? none of you mean anything to me, and those that do already know what i'm like as a person. so why the hell should a typo or spelling mistake make the slightest bit of difference?

If i want to take time and effort then i will, if i don't i wont. If this were an essay i'd go over it with a fine tooth comb and check for grammer errors, spelling mistakes, perhaps changing a few words for effect, but it's not.

true, but education is false. the real elarning is by the person...and their mood. if they are in a bad mood, they'll learn less, as they'll be thinking on other things, i guess it's all directed energy as they say...fucked if i know what that means.

myself, i just try or not try. plus i'm out of the habit due to a 3 month break from really doing much writing

breaks are fun, but the annoying parental moaning is not what i would call fun.

and neither is norwich airport, what a dump, and they never got back to me about that damned logistics job. Don't think i could have afforded to move there anyways, not yet