✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dan Black

Notion

• 2 weeks later...

:dance: and I thought I was the only one listening to Dan Black on here :D *joking* at least I know one more person on here + YOU :)

strange thing that "Un" was released in europe last year already and finallly got to the USA not until 2010 :uhoh:

have you listened to the "weird science" mixtape as well?? it's a freedownload on his website!..

• 11 months later...
:dance: and I thought I was the only one listening to Dan Black on here :D *joking* at least I know one more person on here + YOU :)

strange thing that "Un" was released in europe last year already and finallly got to the USA not until 2010 :uhoh:

have you listened to the "weird science" mixtape as well?? it's a freedownload on his website!..

:rolleyes:

You forgot me!

The beginning of this song makes me want to start rapping like the beginning of Rihanna's song Umbrella. :P

This has the same drum loop used in Umbrella. From garage band. haha.

also, looking at his wiki page, "He recently was in the song "Ghost" from Kids in Space."

new zealand rap group. ccrazy.

no! because YOU were meant when i was talking about "[...] at least i know one more person on here [...]" :nice:

Oh alright :P Sorry about that :nice:

Anyway, what's that "weird science" mixtape you mentioned before? Can you post the link?

Oh alright :P Sorry about that :nice:

Anyway, what's that "weird science" mixtape you mentioned before? Can you post the link?

have a look on his website! there's a link on the right side..

it guides you to another website..

then just click on "listen here" above every track and you can download it track by track!..

http://www.danblacksound.com/

http://www.highrisepr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=160:todays-indulgence-dan-black-qweird-scienceq-mix-tape&catid=39:latest&Itemid=53

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...