✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Leaked video shows US troops firing on innocent civilians, children. Pentagon attempted coverup.

Saffire

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/05/wikileaks-us-army-iraq-attack

Not that any major policy changes will come of this, but it gives you some insight into the mind of a brainwashed soldier and his sociopath commanders who tried to keep it a secret. Go WikiLeaks!

The problem is internal I think ... American soldiers get themselves engaged in the US army for various reasons .... some may have bad intentions ...

The comments made by the soldiers after killing those poor civilians were shocking

it looks like they feel no remorse ...

The problem is internal I think ... American soldiers get themselves engaged in the US army for various reasons .... some may have bad intentions ...

The comments made by the soldiers after killing those poor civilians were shocking

it looks like they feel no remorse ...

i agree... i think its similar in how some cops act. yes most soldiers are probably just doing their job, but there are those soldiers that harass and are nasty just because they can because they have weapons and hold power

i agree... i think its similar in how some cops act. yes most soldiers are probably just doing their job, but there are those soldiers that harass and are nasty just because they can because they have weapons and hold power

yay , persons like that really disgust me .... they think that just because they are "soldiers of an army or whatever else" , they have the power of the law on their side , so they can bypass the laws they were supposed to defend ...

Well the professions (soldiers and cops) attract a certain type of person... many are sociopaths. Governments often help them cover up their criminal activity, because it's bad for patriotism.

I'm more afraid when I see a police officer than I am when I see some "gangsta" looking punk. But America is particularly bad when it comes to police brutality and double standards - conservatives here automatically believe whatever a cop says, and the media adores them.