✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brothers & Sisters

Jenjie

Can't find a thread using so search so I'll start one.

Am just watching Season 3 on DVD. Was late to the series so am playing catch up.

Anyone else love it?

they used Fix You on episode 16, and it made me cry lots. it was a perfect track for the action though.

Love this show!

Love Justin, hate Tommy (but then even Tommy hates Tommy so that's okay :P)

My fave is Kevin - most of the time when there is gossiping and secrets being spilled, he seems to be in the centre of it :lol:

I love it when they have a big family party, 'cos you know that something spectacularly bad or funny will happen.

Season 3? Oh Jen, you have sooooo much drama still to come :D

Season 3? Oh Jen, you have sooooo much drama still to come :D

yup! I only bought season 1 when season 2 was airing, so am behind that way. I'd always intended watching season 1 when it aired but forgot to watch the first few episodes. season 2 came in very useful when I was going to bed early with 'morning' sickness.

there was no point buying season 3 at the end of last year because I was a little busy to be watching it :laugh3:

and I can't believe I left Scotty off the list. he's a great character too. KEvin can be very witty, but he also irritates me some of the time. its those faces he pulls when he's not happy with something

I think part of the thing with Kevin is I'm just knocked out by his accent - I couldn't believe it the first time I heard the actor speaking with his proper Welsh tone! Kevin is just a lovable fool - his own worst enemy. Scotty rocks - definitely the stable one in that on-off relationship :lol:

And I haven't even mentioned the women! So many great actresses in this show - love Rachel Griffiths most of all though. Sarah is so funny! Have to seen the ep where her a Kitty go to Robert's hometown - the artichoke place :laugh3: And the time they gatecrash a wedding...

Love this show!!!

Jen, I have an on-again off-again thing where Robert's concerned. Sometimes he's great, sometimes he's just so wrong! As i'maveryneatmonster says, you have so much more Kitty/Robert stuff to come!

Oh, and the threesome bit was just genius! How many times do you just cringe at the situations Kevin gets himself in? :lol: There's so much I want to say about Kevin & Scotty but I don't want to spoil anything and can't remember what order stuff happens in :dozey:

I finished season 3. I don't like Ryan at all. He started off normal, went off on a half-baked theory and suddenly went all troublesome. I can see many more problems where he's concerned.

and Kitty missing the helicopter at the end made me so sad. I love the way Rob/Kit argue about politics and don't want it to stop. the breaking down of their relationship is so sad, but the way Robert was acting seemed to be the catalyst. numpty!

but the way Robert was acting seemed to be the catalyst. numpty!

He is so frustrating at times!

Oh my, the new ep on More4 was huge this week - a flashback episode with young actors playing the Walkers as kids. The lad playing Tommy was spot on! Terrible Kitty though, didn't look or sound like her.

And the big revelation... :shocked2:

He is so frustrating at times!

Oh my, the new ep on More4 was huge this week - a flashback episode with young actors playing the Walkers as kids. The lad playing Tommy was spot on! Terrible Kitty though, didn't look or sound like her.

And the big revelation... :shocked2:

you're mean, mean, mean :P there's no release date for season 4 dvd yet :(

Sawwy :(

It really is a roller coaster of a season though!

Could you download them from a torrent site? (I don't really know what that means, but the boyf started doing it when Sky 1 took Modern Family off air for ages)

Sawwy :(

It really is a roller coaster of a season though!

Could you download them from a torrent site? (I don't really know what that means, but the boyf started doing it when Sky 1 took Modern Family off air for ages)

:D i don't know :lol: ian's my tecchy expert. i'll have to ask

Shame, 'cos it gets better and better.

Reading about next week's episode, it says Nora is planning a lavish party... can't wait. 'cos a Walker party always goes spectacularly badly :lol:

I love Walker parties! :) its like watching casualty :laugh3: in casualty you watch the beginning of the episode trying to work out how the non-regulars will get injured, a walker party is spent working out who'll spill the beans on the current secrets :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

I've started watching B&S (yeah, I know it's about time! but it's not airing in here :/) I'm about to finish S1 and I love it!! I love all the brotherhood (except Tommy not so much), they're all funny and touching in their own way. My favorite though is Justin <3 , he's such a cutie and he's been through so much...T.T But Kevin is my second fav, he's really funny! Tha cast is really top notch!

:D i don't know :lol: ian's my tecchy expert. i'll have to ask

I love Walker parties! :) its like watching casualty :laugh3: in casualty you watch the beginning of the episode trying to work out how the non-regulars will get injured, a walker party is spent working out who'll spill the beans on the current secrets :lol:

It's usually Kevin :lol: