✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anouar Brahem: please listen and then tell me what you think.

Ahlem

Oh wow, these sound wonderful, such music makes me go all dreamy, haha :sweatdrop:

The oud (or whatever instrument that is) creates a very calm atmosphere.

Thank you for posting them here, I'm always looking for new songs that are instrumental like these ones.

Oh wow, these sound wonderful, such music makes me go all dreamy, haha :sweatdrop:

The guitar (or whatever instrument that is) creates a very calm atmosphere.

Thank you for posting them here, I'm always looking for new songs that are instrumental like these ones.

oh wow, thank you for this nice answer. :nice:

you see that's a Tunisian artist, the guitar he is playing is called Oud and it is a national instrument, it is one of the basis of the tunisian culture.

and this artist knew how to mix modern and old styles of music.

anyways, hope you'll enjoy his other releases. :)

edit: sorry didn't see that you already know the instrument, i was hyper to tell what the instrument is that i didn't even read your whole post. :p

oh wow, thank you for this nice answer. :nice:

you see that's a Tunisian artist, the guitar he is playing is called Oud and it is a national instrument, it is one of the basis of the tunisian culture.

and this artist knew how to mix modern and old styles of music.

anyways, hope you'll enjoy his other releases. :)

edit: sorry didn't see that you already know the instrument, i was hyper to tell what the instrument is that i didn't even read your whole post. :p

Well it's just that kind of music I love :D

Haha well I forgot how that instrument was called so I just went for "guitar". But then I remembered :P

Wow that seems rather fascinating what he does. I think I'm gonna download the album Astrakan Cafe :dance:

Well it's just that kind of music I love :D

Haha well I forgot how that instrument was called so I just went for "guitar". But then I remembered :P

Wow that seems rather fascinating what he does. I think I'm gonna download the album Astrakan Cafe :dance:

cool. i'm so happy right now. :D

to me he is the only real artist in tunisia. :p

and Astrakan Café is the best album, otherwise you also can try "Le Pas Du Chat Noir" and " Le Voyage De Sahar"

those are his best ones.