June 4, 201115 yr Stream just froze and comes up with an error.. I hope I'm the only one. :( Gonna keep trying to get in!
June 4, 201115 yr Is someone recording this stream???? I was going to but something came up and I could not. Im at the Apple store watching what I can.
June 4, 201115 yr This is really cool to watch :)) welcome back guys! :D They sound good, nothing like hearing Jonny's guitar ringing out In My Place :heart:
June 4, 201115 yr oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... :D so great to see them on stage again, even though i only watch it on tv. i'm entering coldplay-mode... can't wait for the new album and the tour.
June 4, 201115 yr Hey is anyone recording the stream? I am currently stuck on the tarmac in an airplane :(
Create an account or sign in to comment