✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coachella 2011: Who Should Be the Headliner? Rumors Swirl around Arcade Fire, Daft Punk and ... Cold

Lore

coldplayxx-thumb-200x175.jpgRumors about who will be headlining Coachella 2011 pretty much started the moment the last harmonics stop resonating at the Indio Polo Field last spring. With 2011 fast approaching, and Goldenvoice ticket layaway plan under way, the guessing game encouraged by the festival through its ever-active forum is coalescing around some names like Arcade Fire, Daft Punk and ... Coldplay?

Yes--Coldplay and Foo Fighters have been strong guesses by sleuthing fans who track the touring schedules of major bands hoping to figure out the likeliness of their playing at Coachella. Arcade Fire and current Tron-soundtrackers Daft Punk (who everyone knows put on a mean live show, especially for drug-takers) are two of the other names bandied about. Beastie Boys and (of course) Lady Gaga also resonate among the fans.

Who do you think SHOULD headline Coachella 2011? Who do you think WILL end up headlining Coachella 2011?

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2010/12/coachella_2011_headliner_rumor.php

Oooh I've only been to California once, I might have to visit again in 2011 :whistle:

I'm not a big festival lover anymore and Coachella is 3 days on a big field. But I may have to make an exception if they do go. It's about an hour away from me....Hell, everything is an hour away from me, either by car or plane :laugh3: But I'm not buying tickets until it's confirmed! Learned my lesson the hard way, the $160 hard way, with the American Music Awards!

I'm not a big festival lover anymore and Coachella is 3 days on a big field. But I may have to make an exception if they do go. It's about an hour away from me....Hell, everything is an hour away from me, either by car or plane :laugh3: But I'm not buying tickets until it's confirmed! Learned my lesson the hard way, the $160 hard way, with the American Music Awards!

Hey Dianne. When is Coachella? I might be in Vegas in August.....pls say it's then?

Edit...never mind...just saw later post!

Coachella is April 15, 16, and 17.

Sighs................ Dianne, I would like to come, stay at your house, eat your food, drink your booze, have you tote me around everywhere, "cause I wanna go to L.A. while I'm there,"but, I don't want to go to a festival:( I don't like them:o

Sighs................ Dianne, I would like to come, stay at your house, eat your food, drink your booze, have you tote me around everywhere, "cause I wanna go to L.A. while I'm there,"but, I don't want to go to a festival:( I don't like them:o

Look at the Coachella website. We can stay in a Safari tent :) Check out the accommodations! http://valleymusictravel.com/coachella_tents.php

And you are welcome to stay here anytime. :kiss: