December 20, 201015 yr 7.14pm: Quite a few of you have also asked about the outfits which the band are wearing at these shows. They were put together for the Christmas Lights video and Will tells us they're aiming to capture the vibe of "travelling theatre performers". The plan is only to use them around Christmas Lights and these shows. Here's some close-up pics of them...
December 20, 201015 yr yeah... oh well. I guess there's no way for me to get a message to the boys unless I hunt them down and tell them myself! :P ... :disappointed: hey, she DID just reply to my email during a quiet time for the blog... :P she's so nice answering to us all our queries... hat tip!
December 20, 201015 yr Well Debs is definitely the Oracle, Chris said so in an interview a while ago. Guess she could be Anchorman as well, never really thought of that! Sorry, I'm such a newbie here - who is Debs?
December 20, 201015 yr Bonus_mosher Jamie Rorison Better view of the stage! #coldplay @coldplayUK http://twitpic.com/3hu0sj 2 minutes ago
December 20, 201015 yr Anyone care to organise the next listening party? :D haha, I like your last.fm recent plays box... now I know you weren't lying about listening :P LRLRL!
December 20, 201015 yr 7.16pm: Right, we're taking a wee break to have some dinner. Back soon... shower time! :escaping:
December 20, 201015 yr I didn't ask about the suits, I've just been quietly drooling over them like an embarrassing fangirl :P
December 20, 201015 yr LRLRL! is it starting yet? I didn't ask about the suits, I've just been quietly drooling over them like an embarrassing fangirl :P this
December 20, 201015 yr I'm back! Slow blog, eh? :sad: I'll view the rest later, gotta go get things ready for my beau's hockey game.:D Enjoy, everyone!
December 20, 201015 yr I'm gonna go take a shower, but I'll listen to LRLRL while I do :lol: be back soon! :escaping:
December 20, 201015 yr I just started. :P Me too! :D To answer your question about Debs, she works for Coldplay, I don't really know what her job title would be but she has a lot of interaction between fans and Coldplay and she is also the 'Oracle' (you've probably heard of the Oracle from the Coldplay website). She's great!
December 20, 201015 yr I'm gonna go take a shower, but I'll listen to LRLRL while I do :lol: How does that work? Do you have speakers in your shower?!
December 20, 201015 yr Me too! :D To answer your question about Debs, she works for Coldplay, I don't really know what her job title would be but she has a lot of interaction between fans and Coldplay and she is also the 'Oracle' (you've probably heard of the Oracle from the Coldplay website). She's great! Thanks Dan. I've definitely heard of the Oracle. Wasn't sure if Debs was someone on here or not. Everyone seems to be familiar with her!
December 20, 201015 yr Thanks Dan. I've definitely heard of the Oracle. Wasn't sure if Debs was someone on here or not. Everyone seems to be familiar with her! Debs is so nice!!
December 20, 201015 yr Dang spotify doesn't have LRLRL and I don't have a copy here :( youtube is what im using!
Create an account or sign in to comment