✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this guy I've had a crush on for like a year but who has a girlfriend

hotdensestate

Well, that's shit for his girlfriend. :sad:

good for you, but like violet said that sucks for his gf.

exactly

etc etc

KEY THING THOUGH

They both haven't been in a serious relationship and feel like they aren't really going anywhere. so I mean. it's just a win win thing.

it's a long and complicated story. but really. life is fucking great.

I have a huge! crush on one of my best friemds except he really likes this popular girl who i have no chance against :(

that's a tough situation. Because when I was growing up I was really good friends with a girl that I liked, but I was afraid that if I did something it might compromise our friendship if in the end it didn't work or whatever.

like... they've been "dating" for a really long time but it's an awkward high school thing where they sort of just feel like they should like each other but don't really and get stuck in this rut of holding hands and not much else

whereAS

this guy and I have actually liked liked each other for like a long time and life is just fanfuckingtastic

like... they've been "dating" for a really long time but it's an awkward high school thing where they sort of just feel like they should like each other but don't really and get stuck in this rut of holding hands and not much else

whereAS

this guy and I have actually liked liked each other for like a long time and life is just fanfuckingtastic

I guess then in that case from what you described then that's fine if in reality the relationship is dead. And good news for you... congrats!

whereAS

great really!

youshould complement it with a new coldplay song and that could be just :o :awesome:

ps: maybe youre a "hater " :angry:

talented :lol: ?

and maybe he likes her because shes pretty and not about her personality,does he know her a lot? :uhoh:

No, he has talked to her like 30 seconds max

but he just thinks that shes hot and stuff

my sister tried to hit on him and then he said i would rather go out with Chloe because shes not a skanky bitch :P (first guy that has ever turned down my sis)

No, he has talked to her like 30 seconds max

but he just thinks that shes hot and stuff

my sister tried to hit on him and then he said i would rather go out with Chloe because shes not a skanky bitch :P (first guy that has ever turned down my sis)

But.. "he has talked to her like 30 seconds max" :lol: there you go...

"he just thinks that shes hot and stuff" I also like Jennifer Aniston but ... :laugh3:

So,you dont have to worry about it.. at all

ps :

:o Does your sister like Coldplay? :lol: :laugh3:

No, she hates them....

but she is the hot sister, shes a model :P

but did you get what was my point...

He likes her because she looks nice,he doesnt even know her :P

dont worry..

and do something,cause you may regret it afterwards...

ps: my brother is the hot brother too :lol: but hes not a model .. haha

whereAS

Well, if that's the case, why had he been "dating" this other girl for so long? It doesn't make sense to me how someone could go on like that "being" with someone when they really like someone else.

TEENAGE LOVE IS COMPLICATED!!!

No offense, but that stuff you were just talking about isn't really love, so much as lust.

Well, if that's the case, why had he been "dating" this other girl for so long? It doesn't make sense to me how someone could go on like that "being" with someone when they really like someone else.

exactly. everything was wrong. but now guess what, it's perfect life is perfect it's a fairy tale.

unnecessary tildes~~~

I'm just so happy. I don't think I've ever been so contented before. Ever. My entire fucking life.