✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this guy I've had a crush on for like a year but who has a girlfriend

hotdensestate

Okay Sara I just read through everything and here was my thought process:

Initial reaction: After reading your first post, I thought well if he's doing that to his current GF (looking elsewhere), what makes you think he wouldn't do the same to you? That actually happened to me in high school, a guy told me he wanted to break up with his GF and be with me. Then just a few months later he did the exact same thing to me, he basically started a relationship with another girl to see if the grass was greener on the other side, and then broke up with me. Not the best situation, and I wouldn't want you to go through that.

Reaction after reading your other posts: Okay, scratch my initial reaction for the most part. The way you're describing it, it sounds like both of them are just really blah about the current status of their relationship. So if it's truly the best thing for everyone involved.... then cool, congrats, yyyyaaaaayyyyyy happy for you. :nice:

Side note though... regarding timing for potentially 'starting' the relationship, i.e., previous summer obligations, will that complicate things at all?

^:blush:

Okay Sara I just read through everything and here was my thought process:

Initial reaction: After reading your first post, I thought well if he's doing that to his current GF (looking elsewhere), what makes you think he wouldn't do the same to you? That actually happened to me in high school, a guy told me he wanted to break up with his GF and be with me. Then just a few months later he did the exact same thing to me, he basically started a relationship with another girl to see if the grass was greener on the other side, and then broke up with me. Not the best situation, and I wouldn't want you to go through that.

Reaction after reading your other posts: Okay, scratch my initial reaction for the most part. The way you're describing it, it sounds like both of them are just really blah about the current status of their relationship. So if it's truly the best thing for everyone involved.... then cool, congrats, yyyyaaaaayyyyyy happy for you. :nice:

Side note though... regarding timing for potentially 'starting' the relationship, i.e., previous summer obligations, will that complicate things at all?

nope nope it's way more complicated than just that, I think. it's really a long story and if you don't personally know him it won't make very much sense I think but yeah I think it's just totally perfect, probably, especially because he and his current (past??) gf are not really getting anywhere and just making each other feel aklsjfsty... (as in, blah) whereas he and I are totally like, well we're not really getting anywhere either right now, but we make each other feel ALKADJFDOSIUSOITU, (as in, SKLDFJDSOIGTSIOTY!!!!!!!!) which is just way better :wacky:

and I dunno, I don't think it really will. we're going to write letters. and play chess in the mail. :wacky: love will find a way.

:cheesy: it's awesome!!!

but rebecka is in denmark :(

but i will be there!! ...in 2 years

that is good enough :dazzled:

isn't it! it's nice just to know they care bro. that is just nice.

except with me and him, it's like, the latest we will see each other is by tuesday, so it's not REALLY the same thing, bbbbut I dunno I totes know what you mean. sorta. I'm SO GLAD you are gonna be there in denmark btw! your life is gonna be great, eddie.

The only thing about someone breaking up with their partner for you is that you do feel a lot of pressure for the relationship to go right, once I was told I ruined a perfectly good relationship so I could fuck around and give up on our relationship.

In this situation though apparently their relationship wasn't so perfect so, good news Sawa.

Oh and I don't really get the "If he's doing it to her, then why wouldn't he do it to you?" argument, is life really that simple? If anything someone ending a relationship for a person shows they must really like them, as opposed to picking them up when their single and not seeing anyone anyway, that's more of a 'why not eh' relationship (Not that it can't be as strong of course but as I say, if anything the former type shows a person feels strongly enough and certain they like you to leave someone for you).