✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Freedom for Palestine

Politix

As I was watching the show tonight (Glastonbury live performance) my parents told me to turn of this "left wing propaganda bullshit". Every time they have their Fox News on I never say a peep.

How should I go about this?

It should...

I posted it to tell you to do nothing. You can't sway your parents opinions because, well...haters gonna hate. :D Seriously though, you can't change their opinions because when people believe in such stupid ideas they can't be swayed in their opinions. It's why everybody's grandparents are still racist jerks and why our parents are all homophobes. Just don't pick a fight with them about their ideals because it won't accomplish anything.

It should...

I posted it to tell you to do nothing. You can't sway your parents opinions because, well...haters gonna hate. :D Seriously though, you can't change their opinions because when people believe in such stupid ideas they can't be swayed in their opinions. It's why everybody's grandparents are still racist jerks and why our parents are all homophobes. Just don't pick a fight with them about their ideals because it won't accomplish anything.

It just makes me so mad mainly because of the little things they say like "young people don't know shit" and "musicians are so ignorant" when I'm a musician.. It just really gets to me and I have to say something.

I thought you were going to move out or something a long time ago.

I wish I could but I just don't have the money. I might be getting a full time new job here soon. If I get it I don't know if I should buy recording studio time or move out.. I might be able to just never be at the house which would be good.