✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I tried to tell you info, now its gone, not even one more word

BYEXylobrytes

no more info... sorry BYE , Muse fans knew their album was called the resistance because i told them, they knew how all their videos would look like, as well as sigur ros, and other well now bands, that i am close to the EVERY DAY, BYE tryed to help but whatever... when you see the ETIAW video is exactly as i desbribed it you will need more, and you will feel bad... anyway bye... btw i said 100% true, that is bad for you

Of course it's not true. Everything you said. They couldn't make a video for ETIAW on a ship, because it was recorded in two days. It is NOT going to have a waterfall because they recorded it while on the road for the next festival, SO, now it's time to stop saying SHIT. The Band don't even know 100% the name of the album, so how could YOU know?

I think we should all just be patient and wait. Whether he's right/wrong/whatever. It's not like spammers/trollers can take the album away.

Plus, why did this dude keep making accounts when he has the original still? What the hell? :thinking:

I think you desserve all this info , this is my last post and im not spaming, last one all I know

RAFAELCHAMPION shut up, they recorded the video for ETIAW when this song wasn;t even released, will lied, okay? chris also lied when he said the album had 10/11 songs, the album has at least 14 songs, the setlist has not been confirmed yet, but major minus and moving to mars are there for sure. and MX and HLH are the opening tracks while MTM is the closer for the album

the recording for the MAJOR MINUS video, starts next week, because it will be a single, it is in the space, they have pretty weird but cool ideas, they will record it after rock am ring

ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)

HITS , for not saying to much...

CK ....... Golden A I(L)UFO I(L)CKMX PRINCESS OC

and again, the most important term for this album

CK

do not think it as two letters, think it as a sing

CK

The artwork, ooo the artwork its done, and it is nothing like the MM, MTM and ETIAW artworks, its totally diferent, and the album as you already know has the name i have already said 1000 times...

hints

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

I think you desserve all this info , this is my last post and im not spaming, last one all I know

RAFAELCHAMPION shut up, they recorded the video for ETIAW when this song wasn;t even released, will lied, okay? chris also lied when he said the album had 10/11 songs, the album has at least 14 songs, the setlist has not been confirmed yet, but major minus and moving to mars are there for sure. and MX and HLH are the opening tracks while MTM is the closer for the album

the recording for the MAJOR MINUS video, starts next week, because it will be a single, it is in the space, they have pretty weird but cool ideas, they will record it after rock am ring

ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)

HITS , for not saying to much...

CK ....... Golden A I(L)UFO I(L)CKMX PRINCESS OC

and again, the most important term for this album

CK

do not think it as two letters, think it as a sing

CK

The artwork, ooo the artwork its done, and it is nothing like the MM, MTM and ETIAW artworks, its totally diferent, and the album as you already know has the name i have already said 1000 times...

hints

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE SO A DUMBASS THAT YOU DON'T EVEN FOLLOW COLDPLAY'S TWITTER.IT WAS NOT WILL WHO TOLD US ABOUT ETIAW, IT WAS PHILL. PHILL POSTED THIS ON JUNE 15:

Shooting an epic video for every teardrop PH http://t.co/yaMdxum

EVERYONE KNOWS CK IS CAR KIDS

THEY CAN'T RECORD ANY VIDEO NEXT WEEK BECAUSE THEY HAVE FESTIVALS ALL THE WEEK LONG

June 28 - Gothemburgh

June 30 - Gdynia

July 02 - Werechter

July 03 - Arras

July 06 - Oeiras

July 07 - Bibao

July 09 - Kinross

SEE DUMBASS? NOTHING YOU SAID IT'S TRUE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE SOLID ARGUMENTS, EVERYONE KNOWS UFO AND UP WITH THE BIRDS, NOTHING NEW.

will lied

I Believe HIM much more than you

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY WORDS THIS GUY SAYS