✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

top 5 musical acts

glking

i've been given the incredibly difficult assignment of listing my top 5 favourite musical acts of all-time. it's truly terrible. i can't get it any lower than 15. if any of you are willing to go through the pain, please share your top 5.

i think mine would be:

1. the beatles

2. coldplay

3. oasis

4. u2

5. bruce dylan and the elbow arcade radiohead

i hate this. on second thought, don't even try it.

I agree with Coldplay, Oasis and U2, but you should include Muse.

or perhaps you should. my top 5 would not include muse. my personal favourites are quite different from the 5 best.

What? You're a Coldplay fan? I never knew. :laugh3:

I am!! I am!!!!!! :D

Ok maybe I can be more specific!

1) Coldplay @ Brixton Academy, London (16/06/08) (my first ever coldplay concert)

2) Coldplay @ Royal Court Theatre , Liverpool (19/01/10) (coz I met them there *sigh*)

3) Coldplay @ Wembley, London (both days were awwwwwesome tho I was in the front on 18/09/09)

4) Coldplay @ MEN, Manchester (13/01/08) AND @ Sheffield 29/11/08 (front row seats - twas super awesomeness)

5) Coldplay @ Asia world arena Hongkong (25/03/09) (great seat and fantastic in general)

Yayyyyyyyyyy :D

I am!! I am!!!!!! :D

Ok maybe I can be more specific!

1) Coldplay @ Brixton Academy, London (16/06/08) (my first ever coldplay concert)

2) Coldplay @ Royal Court Theatre , Liverpool (19/01/10) (coz I met them there *sigh*)

3) Coldplay @ Wembley, London (both days were awwwwwesome tho I was in the front on 18/09/09)

4) Coldplay @ MEN, Manchester (13/01/08) AND @ Sheffield 29/11/08 (front row seats - twas super awesomeness)

5) Coldplay @ Asia world arena Hongkong (25/03/09) (great seat and fantastic in general)

Yayyyyyyyyyy :D

Ooooh.. I wish I had seen them so many times..

• 2 weeks later...