✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hii awesome Coldplayers!!!

RiotFever

Hi, my name is Stevie :) I have like one week registered coldplaying, but didn't even noticed there was a forum to introduce ourselves :P , I'm from Mexico, you can talk to me in spanish or English. My favorite Coldplay album is Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends and my favourite song is Violet Hill. My other favorite band is Radiohead, I don't know which of those two is really my favorite, and I don't like reading :D All my life is only listening to cool music.

When I have time, I am so talkative, that I may desperate and sometimes I don't make any sense at all :D , but anyway it's only sometimes, like in the summer vacations :D!!!! I love this smile -----> :D

Gweetings!

Hi, my name is Stevie :) I have like one week registered coldplaying, but didn't even noticed there was a forum to introduce ourselves :P , I'm from Mexico, you can talk to me in spanish or English. My favorite Coldplay album is Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends and my favourite song is Violet Hill. My other favorite band is Radiohead, I don't know which of those two is really my favorite, and I don't like reading :D All my life is only listening to cool music.

When I have time, I am so talkative, that I may desperate and sometimes I don't make any sense at all :D , but anyway it's only sometimes, like in the summer vacations :D!!!! I love this smile -----> :D

Welcome Stevie!

Glad you can speak Spanglish, the new language combining both English and Spanish! :laugh3::P No more confusion, and hola is now helloa! Si See!

Welcome Stevie!

Glad you can speak Spanglish, the new language combining both English and Spanish! :laugh3::P No more confusion, and hola is now helloa! Si See!

I "si" what you did there.................................. :P