✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Holland

Andries

Hi!

I'm Andries from Holland, 16 years old. Before being a Coldplay fan i wasn't really looking into different bands than the chili peppers. I became a coldplay fan when a friend showed me some new songs on his phone, a moment that changed my life :D From that time on i always look for new good bands, Viva la Vida was the name of the album. Even though that was the album that made me fan my fav album is X&Y.

I saw them live @ goffertpark 10-9-9 and am looking forward to ahoy somewhere in january 2012.

Hi!

I'm Andries from Holland, 16 years old. Before being a Coldplay fan i wasn't really looking into different bands than the chili peppers. I became a coldplay fan when a friend showed me some new songs on his phone, a moment that changed my life :D From that time on i always look for new good bands, Viva la Vida was the name of the album. Even though that was the album that made me fan my fav album is X&Y.

I saw them live @ goffertpark 10-9-9 and am looking forward to ahoy somewhere in january 2012.

Welcome :D

Didnt you go to pinkpop festival in holland ?

It was during a testweek at school (translated poorly, one of 4 weeks during a year that you have to make tests) and since i screwed up the other 3 i had to study to make it to the next class...........So i payed the price of not doing shit all year.....

So I am planning to make it up to myself by getting front-row @ the next show.

• 2 weeks later...