December 29, 201114 yr Author This apple tastes like a banana :blank: Food: stuff that fills your stomach and includes certain proteins needed for survival?
December 29, 201114 yr Hey, I'm 5'7" and 115 pounds! :lol: And I rarely eat meat! (Cel, I told you that already, but in your units :whistle:)
December 29, 201114 yr I consider salami as food :snobby: when I put between my bread it's food and I eat it also just pure
December 29, 201114 yr This apple tastes like a banana :blank: Food: stuff that fills your stomach and includes certain proteins needed for survival? weird :blank: yeah that's a good defenition I guess
December 29, 201114 yr This apple tastes like a banana :blank: Food: stuff that fills your stomach and includes certain proteins needed for survival? What. :blank: Food: n. Item that contains amino acids, proteins, vitamins, calories, calcium, and other nutrients essential for survival. Examples of items that are not food: -Pixy Stix -Chewing Gum -Paper -Wood (unless you are a termite) -Plastic
December 29, 201114 yr Author I consider salami as food :snobby: when I put between my bread it's food and I eat it also just pure [/color] :nod: My family actually makes salami and IT'S SO GOOD
December 29, 201114 yr Author What. :blank: Food: n. Item that contains amino acids, proteins, vitamins, calories, calcium, and other nutrients essential for survival. Examples of items that are not food: -Pixy Stix -Chewing Gum -Paper -Wood (unless you are a termite) -Plastic Exactly. Hey, I was kind of right :awesome:
December 29, 201114 yr 5.57743 feet = 1.7 metres. :P .5 of a foot is 6 inches, strangely enough, so you're 5'6" Hooray, I'm younger and taller than any of you! :lol:
December 29, 201114 yr Author I'm 1.70metres (or some centimetres more :p)[/color] So you're about 5'6" EDIT: Nevermind >___>
December 29, 201114 yr Exactly. Hey, I was kind of right :awesome: Yeah, well, I used more scientifically accurate words. :P
December 29, 201114 yr Author SALAMI IS GOOOOOOOOOOD[/color] :nod: :dazzled: Hooray, I'm younger and taller than any of you! :lol: Oh shush :phu:
December 29, 201114 yr Author Yeah, well, I used more scientifically accurate words. :P Simple is good :smug:
December 29, 201114 yr If you want to have a correct definition, it's not. :phu: I'm up to my dad's shoulder now. :wtf:
Create an account or sign in to comment