• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

i honestly don't know if i feel sexual attraction towards anyone per se, b ut i do find people physically attractive (mainly boyish females even though I consider myself interested in males so idk????) but it seems like a different thing? idk my brain seems to have jumbled all sorts of concepts up and also made some of them completely foreign to me how do i life

that sounds like androphilia to me (I think that's the term for liking masculinity but not necessarily men)

or you're describing aesthetic attraction

BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE JESSE SO

that sounds like androphilia to me (I think that's the term for liking masculinity but not necessarily men)

or you're describing aesthetic attraction

BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE JESSE SO

except i don't really like high amounts of masculinity though haha

like somebody asked me to make a danso (which is prettu what i was talking about) tumblr for a group and you can still tell they're girls idk???http://danso48.tumblr.com/tagged/sae%20miyazawa/page/4

so i think it is mainly aesthetic attraction but that means I don't really find anyone physically attractive which might be true really or I just do it in a different way. i dunno, i try to imagine all this stuff and no variations really seem plausible in a way, both in this case and the gender case, it's kinda like the whole concept doesn't exist for myself. i don't understand how people can "feel" like a gender or feel like any kinda of other thing (i think that was a bad description haha this whole paragraph or whatever doesn't actually make sense)

haha yeah but even in my relationship I don't think I feel a lot of things the way I'm supposed to

idk man this shit cray

except i don't really like high amounts of masculinity though haha

like somebody asked me to make a danso (which is prettu what i was talking about) tumblr for a group and you can still tell they're girls idk???http://danso48.tumblr.com/tagged/sae%20miyazawa/page/4

so i think it is mainly aesthetic attraction but that means I don't really find anyone physically attractive which might be true really or I just do it in a different way. i dunno, i try to imagine all this stuff and no variations really seem plausible in a way, both in this case and the gender case, it's kinda like the whole concept doesn't exist for myself i don't understand how people can "feel" like a gender or feel like any kinda of other thing (i think that was a bad description haha)

haha yeah but even in my relationship I don't think I feel a lot of things the way I'm supposed to

idk man this shit cray

that's like soft butch or something (the examples you gave I mean)

i think

I THINK??????

(and actually that sounds more like agender/genderless but I will not police labels because you self-apply those kinds of labels)

but I can't help anyone with attraction/relationship questions because ~I am free from this weird thing called attraction~

idk if that's a good thing

Yeah agender is probably a better label

It seems like it could be a good thing, but there's probably pros and cons to each one

Wow being a person is confusing

Yeah, for you, probably (from what you've told me). I still feel like I have a gender, but it happens to be neutral idk

Well, I mean, I never have to go out on awkward dates :P but I won't ever be to have that type of relationship

but then again, lots of people who are definitely romantically and/or sexually attracted to people are single so it is possible

(but it can be a little annoying when someone is like, "OMG THAT PERSON IS SO HOT!!!1!!1one!!!" and I can't see anything)

I know, isn't it? people are confusing

~good night~