• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Are you guys into Cosplay stuff btw?

Yeah sort of... It takes a lot of effort and time.

Did you get that off my danso blog :P

http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=376750#p376750

I feel like I did :|

Come at me :|

Err okay.

Well her "image" (I don't know if her entertainment company is pushing this on her or not ) doesn't have substance. It's actually kind of embarassing to watch a video of her. I'm not saying that she's not allowed to act sexy but there are better ways of expressing sexiness than what she's doing.

I'm not really judging her rapping or singing skills, I thought Troublemaker was pretty well done. But her image is getting her the wrong kind of attention. This isn't aegyo or sexy. It's unnecessary.

Yeah sort of... It takes a lot of effort and time.

I feel like I did :|

Err okay.

Well her "image" (I don't know if her entertainment company is pushing this on her or not ) doesn't have substance. It's actually kind of embarassing to watch a video of her. I'm not saying that she's not allowed to act sexy but there are better ways of expressing sexiness than what she's doing.

I'm not really judging her rapping or singing skills, I thought Troublemaker was pretty well done. But her image is getting her the wrong kind of attention.

Oh yeah all the comments on her videos say that she's acting overtly sexy for no reason. But she's adorable tumblr_m8r6lkWP5l1r3z36co5_500.gif