✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Finally, michael jackson is revealed for the sick man he is!

punks united

I don't know about you guys but i am sooooooo glad that they have caught him. I have hated him for so long now and finally police are able to give justice to those innocent kids for what he did!!!!

XOXO Punks

Sorry i just had to get that off my chest

So how is everyone today?

yeah i feel something towards him

ok music, but the man himself is something else

he is a bit weird. and should lay off the surgery. because before we know it he won't have no face at all. :o

i was totally going to make a thread about him today, but not about this. making fun of him. i didn't do it because i was afraid everyone tought it would be wrong :confused:

he's given millions to charities' date=' and provides his amusement park along with a free hot meal for homeless/poor children who cant afford to have it[/quote']

so there's the justic to the first person asked for those kids

Of course, a right doesnt erase a wrong, but a wrong also doesnt erase a right, that was my point earlier. If he did molest children, then of course he deserves to be punished, but I'm not going to hate the guy, but I'm going to hate what he did. Spite and hatred is useless, especially in regards to people we dont know personally, I can assume that no one in this forum knows him personally. Plus, whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" Thats all I'm saying.

And did he even wrong in the first place? Who are we to treat him like a criminal? All we have is what the media feeds to us, and they feed us the most entertaining side of what possibly could have happened - in this case, people want to hear that he molested children, because 1) it would put an end to their wondering; people like to be sure of things, the unknown scares us; 2) something shocking is, as bad as it is to say, more entertaining to us. You can't say it isnt plausible to suggest that certain families who send their children to him, who dont have a lot of money, see Michael as a financial opportunity for them.

But yeah it's possible he did do it. And if he did, I feel even more sorry for him. He sure has had it rough. But I'd like to believe he's just a really weird guy with too many people passing judgement on him. :(

And did he even wrong in the first place? Who are we to treat him like a criminal? All we have is what the media feeds to us, and they feed us the most entertaining side of what possibly could have happened - in this case, people want to hear that he molested children, because 1) it would put an end to their wondering; people like to be sure of things, the unknown scares us; 2) something shocking is, as bad as it is to say, more entertaining to us. You can't say it isnt plausible to suggest that certain families who send their children to him, who dont have a lot of money, see Michael as a financial opportunity for them.

But yeah it's possible he did do it. And if he did, I feel even more sorry for him. He sure has had it rough. But I'd like to believe he's just a really weird guy with too many people passing judgement on him. :(

Oooh, a new girl, from my area! Hi!

:D

this is not the first time parents have let their children sleep in the same bed with him, thats where i think the stupidity lies, in the parents... I wouldnt let my children sleep in the same bed with any grown man, even a priest... wait... thats not a good example... well, it is, but you know what I mean...

Sick, netlove... :dozey:

I really do think that right now it's a case of people want to see Michael Jackson get in trouble because he's an living enigma, especially the way the media portrays him. People hate what they dont understand like Nemo said earlier. Personally, I feel sorry for Michael Jackson because everyone assumes that he's guilty although no one's come forward with any real evidence. Sexual assault cases are based purely on word of mouth it seems, so it looks like Jackson's going to be locked up and then the twank will probably sue for $$$ too, similar to the OJ case...