✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does this say?

busybeeburns

Guest LiquidSky
hola, a todos, yo soy de colombia, me contaron que van a venir a mi pais, me gustaria saber si es cierto por favor me confirman, pues me gustaria mucho asistir,

chao,

:stunned:

Ian for a moment I thought you wrote that! but then I read "I'm from Colombia" and I was no, hahaha :lol: :lol:

It says, Hi everyone, I'm from Colombia, Someone told me that they will come to my country, I would like to know if this is true, please confirm this, well I would really would like to assist,

chao

:P

hola, a todos, yo soy de colombia, me contaron que van a venir a mi pais, me gustaria saber si es cierto por favor me confirman, pues me gustaria mucho asistir,

chao,

Ian for a moment I thought you wrote that! but then I read "I'm from Colombia" and I was no, hahaha :lol: :lol:

It says, Hi everyone, I'm from Colombia, Someone told me that they will come to my country, I would like to know if this is true, please confirm this, well I would really would like to assist,

chao

Su espanol es muy bien, chica except at the end he said, "I would like a great deal to attend" :D Espanol es facil

Guest LiquidSky

chao,

chao

Su espanol es muy bien, chica except at the end he said, "I would like a great deal to attend" :D Espanol es facil

You are telling me what it says?! :stunned: :rolleyes:

Mi español es excelente.... ;)