✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Randomness

whatshername

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shrug: Do you mean one smiley answers or just thread content or going off thread title? Sorry just trying to clarify what you mean? I personally think this place is quite fun and would like to keep that way by not pissing anybody off!! :D Sorry if I have..... 8)

:shrug: Do you mean one smiley answers or just thread content or going off thread title? Sorry just trying to clarify what you mean? I personally think this place is quite fun and would like to keep that way by not pissing anybody off!! :D Sorry if I have..... 8)

I meant posts that only contain one smiley or 'lol'. It's OK in general, but it has happened a bit too often lately and I am a bit sorry about that... Tracy, keep posting!!! It's not as if anybody has pissed me off or something. I just like posts with a little more content better... ;)

yeah i have done that single smilie post aswell and i saw others doing it aswell but yeah i get your point and ill try not to do it that often anymore was just bored the other day lol

That's alright. Sorry, I didn't want to sound bitchy - I am just not so into randomness myself... :)

yeah i have done that single smilie post aswell and i saw others doing it aswell but yeah i get your point and ill try not to do it that often anymore was just bored the other day lol

That's alright. Sorry, I didn't want to sound bitchy - I am just not so into randomness myself... :)

nah thats ok you didnt sound bitchy at all. i understand

whatshername...i love your signature :D

well, heres a random post....i was having quite a good day until about an hour ago when i managed somehow to walk into the door...hurt me feckin hand and headeek2.gif...whacked them real hard!! *has no idea what happened* .... lol