✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This would have been a touch of class....

Nangolan

....if they had chosen to work with Corinne Bailey Rae instead of rihanna.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYqIdF-AC0A]Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star - YouTube[/ame]

her voice (and the way she sings) fits perfectly with Chris, but maybe i'm asking too much to this band at this point of their career.

why they should work with a talented artist like corinne bailey rae when they can sing with rihanna @ the next vmas ?

They wanted Rhianna and they can do what they want. I don´t mean it in a rude way: I just mean to say that is their artistic choice and maybe when we listen to POC, we might even agree. Let´s give them the benefit of the doubt, at least until we hear the studio version

They wanted Rhianna and they can do what they want. I don´t mean it in a rude way: I just mean to say that is their artistic choice and maybe when we listen to POC, we might even agree. Let´s give them the benefit of the doubt, at least until we hear the studio version

i know they can do what they want, next time they can even "work" with lady gaga and nicki minaj.

But don't you think that a collaboration with Corinne Bailey is like a match made in heaven ? I'm not against featurings and collaborations, for example i would like to hear Jonsi and Bon Iver in a "duet" with Chris....but Rihanna is too much, she's all i hate about the mainstream music today.

I agree completely. On paper, a collaboration between Coldplay and Rihanna might not sound great. But how do we know until we hear the finished product? I'm personally hoping the song will assuage my concerns about MX

I agree completely. On paper, a collaboration between Coldplay and Rihanna might not sound great. But how do we know until we hear the finished product? I'm personally hoping the song will assuage my concerns about MX

i know the sound of her voice, and it's enough for me.

Oooh a collaboration with her would be awesome for sure!

Only with a "stripped down" song though (something most of us were looking forward to, right?)

But what we have of POC wouldn't fit.

It worked without Rihanna at Rock im Park.

But MM also worked live without the vocal distortion.

So the festival versions obviously don't count when trying to guess what the studio versions will be like. :uhoh:

Oooh a collaboration with her would be awesome for sure!

Only with a "stripped down" song though (something most of us were looking forward to, right?)

But what we have of POC wouldn't fit.

I was thinking about a collabo for another song not for POC, of course.

She's extremely talented and underrated!