✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brian Eno

Hartroc

OK, I'm seeing surprising amounts of hate from the Coldplay fanbase towards Brian Eno, thought I'd address it.

I'm not a Eno worshipper or anything, but I think it's stupid to blame your dislike for Paradise on him. He's arguably one of the best ever producers - he's worked on some of the greatest albums of all time (The Joshua Tree, Remain in Light) and he's a pretty great solo musician as well (Another Green World, Here Come the Warm Jets).

Besides, the production is the best thing about Paradise. The lyrics and chorus melody are where the song goes wrong, and it's extremely unlikely that he had anything to do with either.

To sum up:

LEAVE BRIAN ALONE!!!

That is all.

I'm not a Eno worshipper or anything, but I think it's stupid to blame your dislike for Paradise on him. He's arguably one of the best ever producers - he's worked on some of the greatest albums of all time (The Joshua Tree, Remain in Light) and he's a pretty great solo musician as well (Another Green World, Here Come the Warm Jets).

There's no doubt about Brian Eno's capabilities as a producer and as a musician - his work speaks for itself. However, what's his last recent work that was any good? People do get old you know

Brian Eno is probably the greatest musician ever of the last 40 years (yeah, I'm a great Eno fan) and he's really helping the band to grow.

There's no doubt about Brian Eno's capabilities as a producer and as a musician - his work speaks for itself. However, what's his last recent work that was any good? People do get old you know

ehm...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]